Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

TMI - TOO MUCH INFORMATION (And it doesn't even have to be Tuesday!) ;)

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    ^ ella ya supposed to ask a question woman! I'm going to make up a question for you: Do you like eating sand as much as I do?

No ella, that's weird.

If you were stuck on a island with a greedy person or a coward, which would you choose?
  • determined_ella89
    determined_ella89 Posts: 417 Member
    edited December 2016
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    ^ ella ya supposed to ask a question woman! I'm going to make up a question for you: Do you like eating sand as much as I do?

No ella, that's weird.

If you were stuck on a island with a greedy person or a coward, which would you choose?

Why would I eat sand? Unless it was because it got kicked in a sandwich at the beach..

Apologies.. My brain is having a lazy day :joy:

A coward because they are probably a lovely person deep down.

What breed of dog would you be if you had to be one for 1 year and why?

What is up with mfp! Only posted half of my post! :weary::joy:

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    A Staffordahire bull terrier.. Cause their kinda like me - small and muscular

What would you wanna do over the holidays?
  • MrStabbems
    I want to sit by this and read books and eat nice food.

maxresdefault.jpg

Same Q
  • Gimsteinn
    I'd be happy to spend them on Hawaii or Canary Islands with the family.

Living tree vs fake tree?
  • MrStabbems
    living, well dying but meh. Looks a million times better.

One big present or lots of small ones?
  • determined_ella89
    determined_ella89 Posts: 417 Member
    edited December 2016
    Living tree because I love when autumn comes around and the leaves change colour and fall to the ground... It's so beautiful! :love:..... Or are we talking Xmas trees? If so.. A fake one... As I have more than enough kids toys to clear up, never mind clearing up them "in between the toe nail, stabbing needles"

I'm lagging here!

(Small presents because I think they're cute.. )

To give up your Bed (sleep on the floor with just a sheet and duvet) or give up 3 of your favourite foods for life?
  • Gimsteinn
    Omg.. Ok That's the toughest question... I LOVE My bed.. But I also love chocolate and pizza and chips..

Oh the struggle..

Ok.. I'm gonna say chocolate isn't food.. But pizza and chips and beef is food.. So I'm willing to give that all up for my bed. I need my bed in my life.

What's for Christmas dinner?
  • brandivestal
    brandivestal Posts: 2,637 Member
    Christmas Dinner will be a Roast Beef and Pork Tenderloin, with lots of veggies... I'll make my home made mac n cheese and other starchie stuff for everyone else I suppose!

What is your favorite Christmas tradition?
  • MrStabbems
    the Christmas "wife/gf/partner" wish

Whats more Christmassy, santa or the tree?
  • Gimsteinn
    edited December 2016
    Erum... We don't do Santa.. We have the Yule Lads, 13 trolls who are up to no good and their mom who'll eat you if your naughty..
    They come down from the mountains 1 at a time 13 days before Christmas and they'll bring the kids tiny presents each night. But... They will also steal your Christmas food, one will bang all the doors he sees and one will peep inside your windows and look at you
    Oh and they have a monster of a cat who'll eat you if you don't get new clothse

I love them! They're the most Christmassy to me

What do you want for Christmas
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    Lululemon workout clothes!

Stay home and cook dinner for your family or go out to family/friends' houses?
  • MrStabbems
    im anti social so no going out to family and friends. Also I don't cook that much now that I have a slave to do it for me so, i'll go with home cooked dinner.

Miss your birthday party or your family xmas dinner?
  • daniellee_xo
    daniellee_xo Posts: 268 Member
    Miss my birthday party because I can always reschedule. With my birthday being on the 22nd and right before Christmas, it's hard for me to get all of my friends together anyways!

What's your favourite part about the CHristmas holidays?
  • MrStabbems
    kidnapping children to use a presents, seeing the confused faces of family's when their gifts start wriggling makes it all worthwhile.

Do you follow the mistletoe rule?
  • Gimsteinn
    Nope

Ever seen the nutcracker?
  • jennyi27
    jennyi27 Posts: 114 Member
    nope. my daughter has been begging me to participate in summer dance so she can be in the nutcracker production next year though. that's how they get you to pay more money...you can only participate IF you give us more money during the summer. UGH.

Do you like shwetty balls? lol
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited December 2016
    meh

If you had to pick an overlooked holiday to make more mainstream/popular which would you pick?
  • Gimsteinn
    Midsummer's night eve. You all have to get in on our naked rolling in the midnight dew!! Or the Thirteenth day of Christmas when all the monsters come down from the mountain to party with humans. I don't think k anyone has that but us.. It's fun

What holiday can't you stand?
  • MrStabbems
    overlooked all the way, I hate mainstream so much!!!! I want to commit mass murder! but that's too popular dammit!

Holiday with friends or solo with aim to meet locals?