Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

TMI - TOO MUCH INFORMATION (And it doesn't even have to be Tuesday!) ;)

Options

Replies

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    A blind date...she hadn't bathed in weeks I think (the date lasted about 10 minutes)

Best date you've ever had?
  • opheliaphoenix
    opheliaphoenix Posts: 1,474 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Worst date I've ever had is an easy one for me....I was on a double date with my cousin, her boyfriend, and his friend. We were at a tiny little town fair of sorts, and my date threw up on a very mild ride...luckily nothing landed on me, but the shoes of my cousin and her boyfriend, who were behind us, were not so lucky. After sitting out of the rest of the rides with him because I felt bad for him, we had a decent evening hanging out at a frozen yogurt shop then headed home. On the way home, we got a flat tire on a back road and had to walk up the road to the only house out there because it was by farmland. Luckily the person was awake, but they refused to even open the door or help, but offered to call a person to come help. Waited out there for awhile, got it fixed finally and headed back to my house to drop me and my cousin off because we were already late getting home.

On the way there, my cousin's boyfriend was driving too fast around a curb and LET GO of the freaking wheel, and we crashed into a ditch. (This could have been worse though, because it was right before a completely filled water canal and we would have drowned if we had gone just 20 feet further.) I ended up being thrown from the backseat and hit the dashboard, but walked away from it with just sore muscles, bruises and a gash in my leg which is now a scar. We ended up having to walk almost 2 miles - bruised and limping - back to my house, because this was before any of us had cell phones, were out in the back roads of my tiny home town, and it was after 1am. Then, I had to explain to my mom why were were so freaking late getting home and what had happened.

It was terrible and easily the worst date night I have ever experienced. I don't even know how that much bad luck can happen on ONE day...if I wasn't there, I would have sworn somebody made this story up. It was ridiculous.

I wrote this so long that I realized that another question had been asked after I was done, but I already wrote this all out, so I am keeping it...lol. Just repeating @gcibsthom's question:

"Best date you've ever had?"
  • DrewMarcy13
    DrewMarcy13 Posts: 5,819 Member
    Options
    Probably attending a formal event at the US embassy in Italy then goingo to the coliseum afterwards!

Same question
  • ulcaster555
    ulcaster555 Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    best date was with the one I eventually married

worst job ever?
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    Options
    I've never had that bad of jobs... the worst one was probably frosting tortes or loading people onto chairlifts (bc it was cold)

If you were a type of pasta noodle, which would you be and why?
  • davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I'm pasta my sell by date

Ever 'followed through'?
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I don't understand that question.. Followed through what?

Ever been in love with more than one person at once?
  • davedoubleu
    davedoubleu Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    No. I seem to commit to just one. (Follow through = to *kitten* ones self)

Did you vote Trump?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    No, but I also didn't vote for $hillary.

Will you drink milk a day past the expiry date?
  • ChrissyDomer
    ChrissyDomer Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I was not available for voting.

Explain the craziest stranger you've met?
  • JusticeAshley
    JusticeAshley Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    No.

Are you content?
  • DrewMarcy13
    Options
    No.

Feel guilty if you don't workout for a few days?
  • laura_zavaleta
    laura_zavaleta Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yes because I spend almost half of the day sitting. Have you been a bad friend?
  • DrewMarcy13
    Options
    Yes unfortunately I have.

Ever been a bad SO?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I don't think really bad, but no matter how innocent, my flirty personality probably isn't the best :grimace:

Same Q
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Anyone who says they've never is a liar

Do you get enough sleep
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Heck to the NO!!!!!!! :tired_face:

Have you ever had insomnia problems?
  • DrewMarcy13
    Options
    Have since I was 7.

Longest you have gone without sleep?
  • ChrissyDomer
    ChrissyDomer Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    A few days

Ever had an SO who made significantly less than you?
  • DrewMarcy13
    Options
    Nope.

Would you date someone strictly for the money?