Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

TMI - TOO MUCH INFORMATION (And it doesn't even have to be Tuesday!) ;)

Options

Replies

• BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Most likely. Not poisoned anyone yet, though..... :grin:

Worst fashion faux pas?
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    Was running late to teach martial arts class one early Saturday morning. Arrived in the parking lot thinking I was wearing my short pants, got several yards from the dojo door and realized I was in my boxers :o

What's the most challenging weapon you have ever learned to use?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    My fist
    My words and mind are my best weapons :)

What are yours?
  • msfitmj15
    msfitmj15 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Yes
    On a bus and missed my stop

What's a secret you have been keeping?
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    I have thousands of secrets...If I tell anyone it's no longer a secret....

Same question
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I only have one and it goes to my grave!

Same Q
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,543 Member
    Options
    That I'm behind you

have you broken up with someone in a cowardly way?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I've thought about , but not entertained ;)

Same Q
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    Options
    What she^^^^^said

Have you had an emotional affair?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I think it was getting close to there, we both agreed that it wasnt a good idea to continue.

Have you ever wanted revenge?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yes, but didn't do anything because I believe karma will sort it out

Have you ever lied to your SO about a purchase
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Not really
    He's the random spender in our family

Have you been Angy with your SO for making a stupid purchase or two or five?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Not really
    He's the random spender in our family

Have you been Angy with your SO for making a stupid purchase or two or five?

Yes..I went to visit my mum for a couple of days..came home and he said wanna go for a drive? Drove past a local car dealership there was a new ute in a fenced area. He pointed to it and said "see that? It's mine" ..
    Ahh ..he already had a car..thought a new ute would be handy.. spending $40 000 on a ridiculous purchase made me wanna kill him lol

Ever been in a car crash?
  • slimgirljo15
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yes, but didn't do anything because I believe karma will sort it out

Have you ever lied to your SO about a purchase

I'm right here. Seriously, wait until I log off to karmatize/revenge me. :)

No, my wife is ultra frugal. I welcome her spending a little sometimes, especially on herself.

Same Q.

Leut for what its worth I don't wish revenge on ya..I like most everyone including you..you pain in the *kitten*.... I figure how people feel about me is none of my business.

Car accident question still stands
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I've been in two serious ones, one where my tire blew on a mountain switch back, spun us violently around and right off the edge of the mountain. We rolled down three times around 400 feet and thankfully were stopped by a large Boulder. My driver's window was crushed in and I was injured, but I thank God that my three children only had minor injuries, a broken finger, a really deep seatbelt burn and my 1 year old who was in the middle back seat in a carseat didn't have one scratch! The paramedics said we were the perfect examples of how seatbelts save lives. :)
    The second was when my youngest Daughter and I were run off the road by a drunk driver! Along with two other vehicles . We were told that my massive Jeep Grand Wagoneer most likely saved us! :). Blessed!!!
    The third was a minor crash when I was six. I remember ending up in the floor of the car because back then seatbelts were rarely ever used!

Same Q
  • linddd
    linddd Posts: 6,591 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Right after I got my very first brand new car I made a left turn in front of a motorcycle coming from the other direction... just did NOT see them. My car and I walked away; the two on the motorcycle were banged up pretty bad. Other than that, I was rear-ended twice when I was driving and twice when someone else was driving.

Same Q
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    When i was a freshman in college, a frat boy snapped my panty line as I walked up the stairs in front of him. I started wearing thongs exclusively and have ever since.

Tell me about your 'the one that got away'?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    edited July 2017
    Options
    He was 6'2 , wavy dk brown hair with blue/grey eyes (looked like a young Clive Owen) in Med School, great dancer and Romantic as ever! Asked me to marry him in the middle of the Dance Floor. :blush: I however still had my ex husband in my heart and couldn't commit :confused: nearly 30 years later and he enters my mind occasionally and will always be in my heart :heart:

Same Q
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Oooh...I have many! Can't choose just one!
    Current Season?? Fear TWD and The Mist seems to be pretty good so far!

Yours?
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    yes, impaired driver hit me head on December 2001, she forgot to turn her headlights on, so I never saw her coming that black, stormy night. Major body damages to me, she survived and got off heroin to a better life. I have life long repercussions.. but live to tell the tale. I harbor no ill will towards her... I'm that forgiving...