Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

TMI - TOO MUCH INFORMATION (And it doesn't even have to be Tuesday!) ;)

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I did :)

You?
  • CutieGirl79
    CutieGirl79 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I got really drunk and ended up in a locked cage for an hour (murder mystery!) And I still lost one pound the next day!

Sex on the first date?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Never!! I was married for a million years now single but still would never!

Ever had a ONS
  • CutieGirl79
    Options
    Like once, and I think the guy was like 1 inch or something (it was the bartender from a wedding i was at, LOL) TERRIBLE! never again!

What was your worst date?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    I've literally ever been on one date! Was supposed to be perfect! Gorgeous British Gentleman took almost a year of flirting back and forth before he asked me out. Showed up with flowers, took me to a really fancy restaurant and then nothing... We just sat there with nothing to say to one another, absolutely no chemistry. :confused:

Yours?
  • CutieGirl79
    Options
    My downstairs neighbour, whom was nice enough to invite me out for coffee. The entire time he talked about himself, and how awesome he was, how rich his family was, that he was basically gods gift to women. All I could do was keep looking at my phone wishing time would go by faster, and I probably said one word during the entire hour.

Most embarrassing moment in public?
  • SojournerThirteen
    SojournerThirteen Posts: 28,204 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    You should’ve just cut me off instead of letting me ramble on and on :p

During a martial arts katana session in the rain, as I came to the breaking point in my sideways swing either my swor, it sailed out of my hand and 90 degrees to my right spinning like a throwing star (missing 9 of my martial arts buds/buddettes due to their very quick reflexes) the pickup tire being the recipient of my “battlefield clearing” technique

Yours?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    When my bikini top dropped to the sand below on a crowded Beach (I was facing the crowd when this occurred) Free Boobie show! :flushed::lol:

Same Q
  • CutieGirl79
    Options
    hahahahahah omg!

I ended up at a friends brithday party, taking shots, even though I didnt really want to drink. Well before I knew it I had like 20 shots of grey goose or something. Then everyone was like YAHHHH lets go out to this really fancy nightclub! So, yah im drunk, im game for anything! As soon as we got there, I felt sick, and ran into this really fancy bathroom, with like gold faucets and marble counters and I threw up all over the really pretty counter and pretty faucets infront of about 20 girls waiting to use the bathroom.....oh god! But they didnt kick me out!!!

Worst sex?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    As I mentioned I was married for a Million years. There's only been two in my life so no worst experience to recall. I've been lucky in that regard. ;)

You? Besides the Bartender :lol:
  • CutieGirl79
    Options
    LOL. I was dating this Ozzie guy for awhile, and I guess well...we finally decided to do it. BUT he was sooooooooooo skinny. I guess I was average weight back then. But just to hug him was like being jabbed with sticks. So sex was just...PAINFUL! Im like omfg I swear all his bones were bruising me! JAB JAB JAB JAB! UGH. I do like men with some meat on them! never again! lol (yah this is TMI!)

Have you ever been caught doing something really naughty and wanted to die of emabrassment?

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Just when my teenaged daughter walked in at the worst time! :grimace:

I'll just keep going with your questions ! ;p
  • Essenzook
    Essenzook Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Can’t recall any... Really.

What was the most humiliating talk you had with one or both of your parents about sex and the opposite gender?

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Never talked with them about it.

Same question
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    Only sex talk dad gave me was "Check for an Adams apple"

Weirdest sex request?
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,138 Member
    Options
    Lol..it involved peaches....canned peaches....

Same question?
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
    To make an toy for her out of ice.

Most public place you've done it?
  • charlesdjstanley
    charlesdjstanley Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • charlesdjstanley
    charlesdjstanley Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Beach
  • bluiedgrl72
    bluiedgrl72 Posts: 3,621 Member
    Options
    Dressing room at Cabela's in KC

What is a place on your body, aside from the obvious, that can turn you on instantly?