Starbucks is a pickup spot?

Options
2»

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Are you a homosexual or a flattered heterosexual? (Trying to interpret the blush face emoji)

bisexual is also an option
  • kevin3676
    kevin3676 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Well clearly I am hanging out at the wrong coffee shop!

good lord woman with the amount of time you are there you must have been hit on

I order on the app, walk in, grab my coffee, walk out..LIKE A BOSS!!! I keep my ear buds in too so no one talks to me lol

By keeping your earbud in you are eliminating the chance to be hit on because that's what Starbucks is lol

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Well clearly I am hanging out at the wrong coffee shop!

good lord woman with the amount of time you are there you must have been hit on

I order on the app, walk in, grab my coffee, walk out..LIKE A BOSS!!! I keep my ear buds in too so no one talks to me lol

You have so much to learn!!! ;)

Teach me oh wise one!!

I don't like real people, only internet people :lol:

Follow me young one...we will find you a Starbucks boy
  • lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    So I went to Starbucks this morning for like the third time ever and I was wondering if this type of experience is pretty standard for a coffee shop.

I was preparing my coffee at the counter and a man stood beside me, reaches over my body and says, "Pass the soy milk???" I smiled politely and handed it to him as I was stirring in my 2 packets of Splenda. He then says, "Stuff will kill ya."

I just shrugged and replied, "So can car accidents." We both laughed and then he says, "But you look like you take care of yourself.... VERY WELL if I may say. Hope that's not outta line."

I assured him that was fine and thanked him for the compliment.

10 min later I'm getting ready to leave after checking some emails and flipping through the latest Harper's and I feel a tap on my shoulder. It's that man again and he says to me, "Heading over to the used bookstore across the street.... could use a second opinion." I bashfully declined and told him I had to get to work and that was that.

Who knew Starbucks could be like this? :blush:

Just curious are you a guy or a girl ?
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i wouldnt have much luck at a starbucks.

i like my coffee black
  • lizzelspark
    lizzelspark Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You could just pretend your putting some sugar in it
  • ohpiper
    ohpiper Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhhh.....lotsa action there at the condiment counter! Who knew?!
  • blairrob12
    blairrob12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I ordered my coffee and didn't notice until I was at school that the barista had written her number on my cup.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    It's obvious he is walking around with his shirt off like in his avatar. That is just asking for the gay and straight population to hit on you. In my opinion he is asking for it. ;)