Help in my diet plan

Options
13»

Replies

• DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    You desperately need more protein and good fats in your diet. Shoot for at least 75 gr of protein and 35-40 gr of healthy fats. At your weight, it is impossible to lose 10 pounds in a month without hurting yourself.
    Stop trying to be as skinny as possible. You are at a healthy weight now. You are NOT fat, so stop listening to the idiots that say you are. You are no longer in High School, according to your listed age of 21, so you should NOT be the weight of a 16 yr old who hasn't fully developed yet.
    Focus on eating a healthy, balanced diet, with a minimum of 1200 calories and drop your exercise to an hour a day, as suggested.

You are a grown woman now, with dietary needs that you are not getting. You are smarter than this. Treat your body with the respect it deserves.
  • Diptiish
    Diptiish Posts: 61
    Options
    You desperately need more protein and good fats in your diet. Shoot for at least 75 gr of protein and 35-40 gr of healthy fats. At your weight, it is impossible to lose 10 pounds in a month without hurting yourself.
    Stop trying to be as skinny as possible. You are at a healthy weight now. You are NOT fat, so stop listening to the idiots that say you are. You are no longer in High School, according to your listed age of 21, so you should NOT be the weight of a 16 yr old who hasn't fully developed yet.
    Focus on eating a healthy, balanced diet, with a minimum of 1200 calories and drop your exercise to an hour a day, as suggested.

You are a grown woman now, with dietary needs that you are not getting. You are smarter than this. Treat your body with the respect it deserves.

I'll do it, my friend. Thank you.
  • jennwren77
    jennwren77 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    shadus is the man :-)

OP - everyone has given you really good advice. Eat more and/or exercise less. Good luck!
  • Diptiish
    Diptiish Posts: 61
    Options
    shadus is the man :-)

True much :)