Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What did you dream about last night?

checkthestove
checkthestove Posts: 44 Member
I love when people tell me about their dreams because sometimes it's super amusing, sometimes it's interesting, and sometimes a little scary lol
(Let's keep it clean though, okay?)

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Oh sorry, mine is not clean. :DB)
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    There were lots of cake options in the house: white birthday, chocolate birthday, ice cream, chocolate ice cream. I like cake. I ripped a dangling license plate off my aunt's car because I felt it would get in the way of her driving, she kept running into stuff, hence why the plate was hanging. I did some laundry.
  • bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    bacon_yes wrote: »
    I was running. No idea where or why. I just kept running, faster and faster, like something was chasing me. I ran faster than I ever had, but it was not fast enough. Whatever was behind me, it was gaining on me. There was a light up ahead. A red light. It was faint at first, but as I got closer, the light grew brighter and brighter. It was words. A sign, I think. But I couldn't read it. I had to get closer. I could barely breathe, but I managed a few more steps, then wiped the sweat from my eyes and could finally read the words, "HOT NOW". I was safe. It was a Krispy Kreme. I turned around and @bigjuicy1234 was right behind me. He caught me as I collapsed from exhaustion. But not before I grabbed and consumed one, hot, original glazed...

LMAO :D:D:D:D
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    edited November 2019
    Last night I dreamed I was in strange situations (maybe sit-coms) and I could not identify a single person in any scene!
  • MarcyMavin
    MarcyMavin Posts: 142 Member
    Lat pull downs
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    I'm not 100% sure but my hands were really cold and when I'd touch something the tips of my fingers would turn blue. I was with a friend and she was concerned but I was like this is perfectly fine
  • determinedella89
    determinedella89 Posts: 223 Member
    Lucid dreamer.... I changed dreams from being in some sort of call of duty game, then changed dream to swimming in a hotel pool somewhere warm and relaxing
  • cyaneverfat
    cyaneverfat Posts: 527 Member
    My friend was adopted and her birth parents were trying to track her down so we hid her
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    You.
  • maarku
    maarku Posts: 533 Member
    I was hanging out with the mesmeric one who has captivated me.
  • KimberlinaB
    KimberlinaB Posts: 4,016 Member
    maarku wrote: »

It me? 🤷🏼‍♀️🥰
  • mommabear4315
    mommabear4315 Posts: 3,424 Member
    I dreamt of a knight jousting with a pretzel while riding a glitter diamond salamander and signing walk the dinosaur song
  • maarku
    maarku Posts: 533 Member
    maarku wrote: »

It me? 🤷🏼‍♀️🥰

🤔