Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you go to a nudist resort?

Options

Replies

• merr1cose
    merr1cose Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I spent a weekend at a resort with a nude beach one one side and a clothed beach on the other. I ended up on the nude beach side both days... it was interesting... forced me to be comfortable with my body which is something I never was...
  • Sarc_Warrior
    Sarc_Warrior Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Totally would.
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    Topless wouldn't bother me, but I don't know about complete nude.. I so to St. Maarten and it's not big deal...
  • Goldsby318
    Goldsby318 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Maybe
  • sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Id live in one
  • LiveInLeggings
    LiveInLeggings Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Sure. The question is would you go, not would you participate.
  • danavelling
    danavelling Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Probably not
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'd go. And with enough alcohol I might even participate. Maybe.
  • FTPUP
    FTPUP Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would. To me it is no big deal.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Nude beaches aren't that out of the box. I'm a native, nudity is a calling. :laugh: Modernity has forced me to be overtly critical of self, unclothed. There is an innocence to the experience.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    sure. i've seen plenty of nudity in the gym locker room
    even with my clothes on i've gotten some indiscreet bug bites.
    trailing running call of natures has also lead to interesting bites
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    No. I'm way too immature to go to one. :(
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Nude beaches aren't that out of the box. I'm a native, nudity is a calling. :laugh: Modernity has forced me to be overtly critical of self, unclothed. There is an innocence to the experience.

Cultural conditioning it's a norm.
    mbaker566 wrote: »
    sure. i've seen plenty of nudity in the gym locker room
    even with my clothes on i've gotten some indiscreet bug bites.
    trailing running call of natures has also lead to interesting bites

This, over the years - even co-ed, indoors or the great outdoors lol
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

You should start with a day pass @Burning Man. A variety of nude-stainables. From the hot, just average to the I don't give a F .... It's sandy, less ocean.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

You should start with a day pass @Burning Man. A variety of nude-stainables. From the hot, just average to the I don't give a F .... It's sandy, less ocean.

I don't do well in large groups of people. I'd probably have a panic attack. lol
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

I don't do well in large groups of people. I'd probably have a panic attack. lol

Oh I certainly do not want that happening ... I can't have it on my conscience that you got air-evac'd from my recommendation.
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

Oh I certainly do not want that happening ... I can't have it on my conscience that you got air-evac'd from my recommendation.

It would make for an interesting experience though. :D
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options

you'd probably get a lot of offers for different remedies to help your panic attack
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options

If you're open to it, you could come with my sister and I. We were thinking of setting up a Camp, filled with MFP friends. Our mum was hospitalized this year, so we HAD to skip it. Minimum of a day pass from camps, should give you a decent glimpse.

There are burners where we live right now ... They have invited us to their camp next year ... Might be awkward.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    mbaker566 wrote: »

you'd probably get a lot of offers for different remedies to help your panic attack

OMG ... She would indeed.lol