Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you go to a nudist resort?

Simplifi
Simplifi Posts: 128 Member
edited May 2016 in Fun and Games
Or a nude beach... you get the idea. Now go!

Replies

• jamesblood13
    jamesblood13 Posts: 175 Member
    no
  • Jerseyex
    Jerseyex Posts: 3,820 Member
    Maybe :)
  • Simplifi
    Maybe
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    awkward
  • Tampaex
    Tampaex Posts: 2,009 Member
    There are lots of them here in Florida sooooo.......
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    I have one about 50 miles away that I go to...Nice people there, and nobody cares what you look like naked. The first time I went it was a little awkward, but after about 2 minutes, it was ok.. The nice thing is that this beach is not crowded while other "clothed" beaches are packed. I actually is kind of a neat experience.
  • stemmingthetide
    stemmingthetide Posts: 363 Member
    I would go- but just to experience it. I am guessing I wouldn't enjoying seeing anyone there naked- much as they probably wouldn't enjoy seeing me.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Totally, but my husband is soooo afraid of seeing old man balls, lmao. I get it but come on.....
  • Simplifi
    edited May 2016
    Totally, but my husband is soooo afraid of seeing old man balls, lmao. I get it but come on.....

He doesn't need to look at old man balls LOL - yea I would too, but my wife wouldn't even think of it.
  • AnthonyThrashD_
    AnthonyThrashD_ Posts: 85 Member
    I've been to a few nude beaches/resorts, it's not what you think, most folks at those places are just naturalists, sigh, a lot of married couples
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,115 Member
    Just don't look....it's not like they are right in your face.....
  • Simplifi
    There are several in New England.
  • Jerseyex
    Jerseyex Posts: 3,820 Member
    edited May 2016
    But its chilly out :#
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,388 Member

He doesn't need to look at old man balls LOL - yea I would too, but my wife wouldn't even think of it.

We've been to a hotel with a clothing optional pool/hot tub and he refused to even go in there. Such a disappointment, lol.
  • Simplifi

We've been to a hotel with a clothing optional pool/hot tub and he refused to even go in there. Such a disappointment, lol.

Yea that's too bad... who knows maybe someday
  • Heartlight441
    Heartlight441 Posts: 278 Member
    No I wouldn't. Have gone skinny dipping and such and enjoy but not wanting to if others are around outside of my immediate circle. Nothing against others nudity, maybe my own insecurities more like. Suppose/hoping that will change once I've lost the weight and recomp'd.
  • Simplifi
    Jerseyex wrote: »
    But its chilly out :#

That it is... definitely not the time to go LOL
  • 1nsomniac13
    1nsomniac13 Posts: 133 Member
    Sure, why not?
  • MsAmandaNJ
    MsAmandaNJ Posts: 1,248 Member
    I would, not sure my husband would be on board.