The question is would YOU?
  • tris_hope
    tris_hope Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    In my head I say yes, but if I actually went I'd be like naaaaah haha
  • Simplifi
    Simplifi Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I would definitely give it a try... might be a tad shy at first but I'm sure I would settle in.
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,119 Member
    Options
    Here's the dare....anybody coming to Florida, let me know...I will either go with you or point the way....
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I've thought about it through the years, but in the end decided not a great idea for me. Now, at 46, all I can think when I see the sign for the Family Nudist Campground up the road is "It's all fun and games until someone see's grampa's balls...or Auntie Lucy's jiggle bits!"
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Went to a clothing optional function for Beltane with my coven. Do it every year.
  • hdatres
    hdatres Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I've went skinny dipping at night in a lake. But I would be too shy at a nude beach
  • gcibsthom
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Go to one that is clothing optional first. You might less shy that way
  • tris_hope
    tris_hope Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I think it could be an eye opening experience - seeing normal people comfortable in their bodies, accepting any "flaws" and just enjoying themselves... At first it would be probably a little scary but when you become comfortable I'm sure it would be liberating!
  • gcibsthom
    Options
    Absolutely...they accept their own flaws and don't give a damn about other peoples' flaws....pretty nice that way..
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not interested in seeing a bunch of nude strangers.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    my moms family property was turned into a nudist resort.

I wouldn't go...
  • Jerseyex
    Jerseyex Posts: 3,820 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Well im not going
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    gcibsthom wrote: »
    Go to one that is clothing optional first. You might less shy that way

then your just a pervert! lol. nope..no thanks.
  • Simplifi
    Options
    tris_hope wrote: »
    I think it could be an eye opening experience - seeing normal people comfortable in their bodies, accepting any "flaws" and just enjoying themselves... At first it would be probably a little scary but when you become comfortable I'm sure it would be liberating!

Yea that's the aspect of it I like... the acceptance. I imagine it would make you much more comfortable with yourself.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Imagine the places you'd get mosquito bites or sunburnt. In my case there are places that shouldn't have freckles!
  • freakymistkd
    freakymistkd Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Yes! My husband and I used to go to the nude beach all the time. Haven't been since our daughter was born 2 years ago. Not because of insecurities but because it's a decent walk from the car park to the nude part. I think next summer when she'll be almost 3 we will probably start going again.
    My husband will rarely go swimming in pools or at a regular beach because he can't stand the feeling of soggy wet shorts
  • Nige_Gsy
    Nige_Gsy Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Have done many times, will continue to do so. It's one of the least threatening and friendliest places to be.
  • Simplifi
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Imagine the places you'd get mosquito bites or sunburnt. In my case there are places that shouldn't have freckles!

Now that is the best argument against it I have heard yet. All the scratching might label you a perv.