No cheat weekend

Options
katie22mfp
katie22mfp Posts: 386 Member
edited May 2016 in Health and Weight Loss
Who is going to join this post to pledge not to cheat this weekend!?

Replies

• cafisher0404
    cafisher0404 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I will!
  • katie22mfp
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I will!

Fantastic I know the weekends are always tough so let's support each other. What's your weakness at weekend?
  • itsbasschick
    itsbasschick Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    i never cheat on any weekend - does that count?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    i never cheat on any weekend - does that count?

That's amazing well done you!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    But it's Mother's Day! Trying to bank calories for Sunday though... so it's really no cheat.
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    But it's Mother's Day! Trying to bank calories for Sunday though... so it's really no cheat.

Not in the uk! Pledge to get back on track on Monday then!

• Katrina342
    Katrina342 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    It's my brother's leaving party tonight, so even though I want to eat well I know it's going to be hard!
  • katie22mfp
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Katrina342 wrote: »
    It's my brother's leaving party tonight, so even though I want to eat well I know it's going to be hard!

You can do it! Just keep thinking of that goal!

• katie22mfp
    Options
    Lots of people find weekends tough!
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Not I! We have a dinner party to go to. Way too much 1990 Barolo to drink and pasta to compliment it :)
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    brb_2013 wrote: »
    Not I! We have a dinner party to go to. Way too much 1990 Barolo to drink and pasta to compliment it :)

Pledge to get back on track on Monday!?
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    katie22mfp wrote: »

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    pebble4321 wrote: »
    Cheat on what? I'm not playing any games and don't plan on cheating on my husband.....
    I might eat more than my calorie goal today or tomorrow, but that's just eating not cheating.
    Exactly. ;)
    maintenance days, ftw!

Edit: Please explain this 'cheating'. Is it when you go over calories with the foods you've cut out? I eat any foods that I like, and sometimes I go up to my maintenance calories so I guess I don't quite follow.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

I have a plan :)
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    To clarify what I meant by no cheat weekend was to not cheat on your goals so if your goals is to drink 8 litres of water a day don't drink 5, if it's to exercise twice don't exercise once! Personalised goals that you don't want to cheat on this weekend.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    To clarify what I meant by no cheat weekend was to not cheat on your goals so if your goals is to drink 8 litres of water a day don't drink 5, if it's to exercise twice don't exercise once! Personalised goals that you don't want to cheat on this weekend.

Ah, okay! That makes sense. Got it!
  • jaga13
    jaga13 Posts: 1,149 Member
    Options

I like your definition! To me, cheating would be eating with no plan at all and no logging. I haven't done that in over 400 days and don't plan on doing it this weekend. I'm not saying I don't sometimes eat more than planned or sometimes just overeat because I want to, but I always log and have a plan.
  • katie22mfp
    Options
    Sorry for the lack of clarity in the first place!!