When did people notice your weight loss?

Options
13»

Replies

• ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    2 lbs... I recomp'd down about 5% body fat...
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    mmm for me.. when i've been down to my goal weight. it took until i was almost there.. then everyone noticed...or at least then mentioned something.

Maybe they didn't want to say anything too encouraging ..so i wouldn't stop before i was done! lol.
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Probably about the 40 lb mark. Oddly some have not said anything to me yet about it. Not sure if they are being polite, have absolutely no clue, don't care, never paid attention before, or what. I'll admit it is nice when someone does notice but at this point in my loss, I'm perfectly happy if no one asks me about it. I know it and truly that is all that matters. But yep, 40 lbs before some friends noticed.
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    People at my job have noticed, and I've only lost a few pounds.
  • dylanafghjkl
    dylanafghjkl Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'd heard nothing from anyone until just this week at the 30 pound mark, where the other day a few friends and I were having fun and one said "Hey, Dylan, you look light, come over here!" and I was taken aback for a moment, and also my mother tells me I'm "too skinny" which just means not clinically obese in my family.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I have quite a bit to lose and I'm 6 ft tall. I think it was around the 40-50 lb mark when people started to really notice.
  • donsun51
    donsun51 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I personally don't see much difference in my before and after pics. I have dropped 58 pounds but still look in the mirror and think holy *kitten* I'm huge! I feel much better but don't see much difference in my pics.
  • ClaudiaBette
    ClaudiaBette Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    My co-worker just yesterday told me that my face is so thin. I seemed to have lost my double chin more over anything.

That is it for me so far. Or that is all anyone has said to me. I'm sure people are thinking it.
  • RubyLou25
    RubyLou25 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    About 25 pounds a few family members noticed. I'm down 43 pounds now and people at work have started noticing within the past couple of weeks.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I work at a dentist office and see a lot of the same people all of the time. I've lost 12lbs so far (since May 21). Not a day goes by without someone complimenting me on my weight loss. Its only 12lbs but on my frame, it made a huge difference!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!