married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    I love seeing NC so well represented!!!! That's awesome!

I'm your neighbor to the North, Hampton Roads area of VA.

Hey!
  • siraphine
    siraphine Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Unmarried, but happily committed. I typically steer clear of this section because I feel out of place. Too much flirting for my liking.
  • pyro_guy7
    pyro_guy7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    siraphine wrote: »
    Unmarried, but happily committed. I typically steer clear of this section because I feel out of place. Too much flirting for my liking.

@siraphine It's called "encouragement" :lol: But yes, it can get feisty out there.
  • jetrok
    jetrok Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
  • jaysfan1
    jaysfan1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
  • StelleInCielo
    StelleInCielo Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    MFO3 wrote: »
    Hello all

Hi back.
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Ugh!!! Venting here real quick. I love this man completely but for the past 2 days I am over it. I want him gone so that I can clean and have things stay clean. He makes more clutter and mess than the kids. I really thought that when I took over as bread winner and he was home he would pick up the slack at home with chores but instead he just makes more of a mess for me to clean.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    Ugh!!! Venting here real quick. I love this man completely but for the past 2 days I am over it. I want him gone so that I can clean and have things stay clean. He makes more clutter and mess than the kids. I really thought that when I took over as bread winner and he was home he would pick up the slack at home with chores but instead he just makes more of a mess for me to clean.

I so get this! I can come home after he's been home a while and figure out every single thing he's done, looked at, used, and opened while I was gone by what's left out and open and what's on the counters/floor/table/chairs. You'd think after 28 years I'd be used to it. I'm not. But, I'm pretty sure I've got some things that irritate him, too. Probably that I put everything away that he's sure he left on the counter. :)
  • DarleneReid577
    DarleneReid577 Posts: 4,401 Member
    Options
    shrcpr wrote: »

I so get this! I can come home after he's been home a while and figure out every single thing he's done, looked at, used, and opened while I was gone by what's left out and open and what's on the counters/floor/table/chairs. You'd think after 28 years I'd be used to it. I'm not. But, I'm pretty sure I've got some things that irritate him, too. Probably that I put everything away that he's sure he left on the counter. :)

OMG are you me ?
  • TechAaronLoyd
    TechAaronLoyd Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    shrcpr wrote: »

This is my wife. She leaves a trail of trash everywhere. I am the cleaner of our family.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I have a whiteboard on the fridge that's the "to-do" list. Husband and I both work full-time but we share the chores. Often, he'll be standing in a mess going..."Uhhhh, what needs to be done?" I tell him to go look at the list. It's cut and dry. :D

If we were married, I would just hide your lil' whiteboard.

This weekend MOSAF asked that I compose a To Do list. I took a sheet of paper and wrote the word: "Nothing" on it.

..... I then checked it off.

( btw... MOSAF stands for Minister of Sex and Finance; we're married.)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    united1974 wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I have a whiteboard on the fridge that's the "to-do" list. Husband and I both work full-time but we share the chores. Often, he'll be standing in a mess going..."Uhhhh, what needs to be done?" I tell him to go look at the list. It's cut and dry. :D

This weekend MOSAF asked that I compose a To Do list. I took a sheet of paper and wrote the word: "Nothing" on it.

Hope you don't go through many periods of forced austerity dude

Do you know how some football teams have a shut-down corner back?

Well.....
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Har Har Har. :p

• Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    @Motorsheen
    Your MOSAF reminded me of a guy you uses TOL when referring to his DW.

The Old Lady
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Still married. Pretty happy. Still worth working hard for.

It is work at times.
    I am happy mostly.
    I am still married too.

• Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Hello, so I'm on 6pm-6am shift. Would highly appreciate messages from married chit chatters.
  • Cusneddie
    Cusneddie Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Married 20 years