married chit-chatters?

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    At the early part of the thread. Someone asked if this was a swingers thread (as a joke). And another lady said she follows a list her husband gives her each day and something about getting paddled if she just watched tv and didn't do the list and provide dinner and iced tea. Also just making some married chit chat.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    YOU could play Anna Kendricks Older self in a back to the future movie :)
  • RavenLibra
    Options
    but with a dominatrix vibe :p
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    _John_ wrote: »
    The good ones anyway @synchkat

I dunno @_John_ I've some cool single peeps

And i just thought of something...is this a swingers thread?!? :#

^Here
  • RavenLibra
    Options
    ROFL... man I kill me...
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    @mangamaday- that would never fly in this house ! I would get my *kitten* paddled and I don't like the paddle!

^And here
  • BinaryPulsar
    edited June 2016
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    YOU could play Anna Kendricks Older self in a back to the future movie :)

If it was eight years into the future. Hmmm. This is a first. Usually people think I am younger. But, I started going silver haired at age 18. :smiley: Thanks for the compliment, though. It was a compliment. :smile:
  • Hercules422
    Hercules422 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    This place is great!!! Lmao
  • RavenLibra
    Options
    I creeped your profile... YOU definitely look younger than your chronological...and I don't typically offer such a backhanded compliment...I ammore direct... BUT this is a married chatter thread so ... PG and backhand is acceptable no?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    At the early part of the thread. Someone asked if this was a swingers thread (as a joke). And another lady said she follows a list her husband gives her each day and something about getting paddled if she just watched tv and didn't do the list and provide dinner and iced tea. Also just making some married chit chat.

I asked if it was swingers I think someone said something and I Was like wait a minute...

speaking os swingers my husband has a friend who told us at his club there is a couple known for bring swingers. He was sad that they showed no interest in him and his wife. I've met his wife...I'm not surprised
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
    Options
    Does one have to be HAPPILY married to join this? If so, I'll see you all later...
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I creeped your profile... YOU definitely look younger than your chronological...and I don't typically offer such a backhanded compliment...I ammore direct... BUT this is a married chatter thread so ... PG and backhand is acceptable no?

:smiley: Thanks :wink: It's all in good fun!
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

I asked if it was swingers I think someone said something and I Was like wait a minute...

speaking os swingers my husband has a friend who told us at his club there is a couple known for bring swingers. He was sad that they showed no interest in him and his wife. I've met his wife...I'm not surprised

Haha
  • synchkat
    Options
    it must be kind of disheartening though cause he said they approach most people and he took his wife along I guess to entice them. poor guy
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    it must be kind of disheartening though cause he said they approach most people and he took his wife along I guess to entice them. poor guy

Sounds gross
    Hands off my woman!
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

Aaaw. I just go out dancing. I'm a dancer. And I enjoy it.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I figure skate, ice dance in particular, so often I am in close proximity with men. There are social days where you just dance with as many different people as you can. I have different boundary ideas than most people because of this. Not that I'd run off and swing, well I'd do the swing dance in fact I will do that next week, but ya I don't really know what my point is
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    In the summer we have outdoor swing dancing also every Saturday and Sunday. It's very fun. Actually they do all different dance style lessons, including swing dance, followed by the free dancing. That all sounds like fun. I did roller figure skating when I was a kid (my aunt was a roller figure skater back in the 80's). There are also blues fusion dance events my friends are always inviting me to. I should do that with my husband also! Gotta have fun, and stay young. Dancing is so great for fitness, well being, body, and mind. I'm a contemporary dancer.
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My husband and I had to have boundary conversations when we were first married because I grew up in theatre/dance often with co-ed dressing rooms and the like and was much more comfortable with close proximity and states of undress than my husband was (although, really, nothing you wouldn't see at the beach). It's interesting how differently we approach things as I grew up in the arts and he's been in engineering and very conservative all his life.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    My husband and I had to have boundary conversations when we were first married because I grew up in theatre/dance often with co-ed dressing rooms and the like and was much more comfortable with close proximity and states of undress than my husband was (although, really, nothing you wouldn't see at the beach). It's interesting how differently we approach things as I grew up in the arts and he's been in engineering and very conservative all his life.

I'm a dancer and my husband is a physicist. But, he is an experimental physicist. Creates and develops new stuff. And we met in college which was predominantly an arts college. I chose it because I liked the dance department and wanted a college that also had a good science department (because I was also interested in biology). My husband went because he wanted to study math and science, but still be able to do art, sculpture, life size puppets, set design for theatre. He also juggles and rides a unicycle. The college I went to was small, fun, creative, free environment. The campus was clothing optional. Meaning you could go nude and not get in trouble. But, not go to class or dining halls or certain events and settings. Just parties or running around campus. He had fun with the clothing optional aspect (as most people did). He once organized a nude walk through the library. And he did his own life size puppet show and did some puppets, costume, props, set design for theatre and dance. I'm glad we met there. There were fun parties and fetish parties there as well.