Pics of my progress.. Then and Now

Options
2»

Replies

• ccgisme
    ccgisme Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Good for you. It's great being able to see people who are making progress and who are so much happier now! Thanks for the post and keep up the great work!
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Good for you. It's great being able to see people who are making progress and who are so much happier now! Thanks for the post and keep up the great work!

I am happy but not content.. I will get to my goal!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    You've done great progress and it shows. Keep up the good work and people will start calling you thin pretty soon
  • david1956
    david1956 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Apart from anything else, the standout thing is how much more relaxed and happy you are. A grin a mile wide! And true thing, even through your glasses your eyes look really clear and alive now. Keep it up, really great to see!
  • lazygirllosesweight
    Options
    Two enthusiastic thumbs up.
  • lesliejsilva
    lesliejsilva Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I need to get my hubby on here, it's great to find a weight loss site thats not just all moms! lol
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! You do look a lot happier! I know your wife is so proud of you, she brags about you all the time on the boards ...

You two are doing great keep it up!!!
  • TanMitchell
    Options
    Looking great. What a marked difference. Keep up the great work!
  • snmonson
    snmonson Posts: 79
    Options
    YOU LOOK SO HAPPY!! :D Keep up the FANTASIC work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!