Where are you going on vacation this summer?

Options
karanmwk
karanmwk Posts: 85 Member
Hey guys! I LOOOOVE to travel! Earlier this year I took a cruise out of Puerto Rico and went to Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, St. Maarten, and St. Thomas. Hoping to go to Colorado sometime this year. Where are you going for vacation this summer? And - feel free to share any great travel deals with the rest of us. Who doesn't love to save a dollar! Getting a good deal is half the fun to me! :)

Replies

• baebabu
    baebabu Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Thailand for 16 days, San Francisco, Seattle. Last year I went to Japan, LA and NY.

You will be surprised at how cheap roundtrip flights can be if you buy them at the right time. I use multiple sites to find the best deals.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    Went to the Bahamas last month, hoping to spend 2 weeks in Texas this summer to visit family. Planning on 1 week on South Padre Island and 1 week out & about. I'd also love to go back to the Boundary Waters for a few days.
  • dianeh47
    dianeh47 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Planning on visiting Germany (various cities) and and the Netherlands. Can't wait for summer to get here.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    We did an European cruise last summer. This year we will probably rent a cottage somewhere or do a little road trip
  • adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Going to Germany to visit family; grandparents miss seeing the little ones. Relax with the cousins.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Colombia South America split between Cartagena and Medellin. BMX World Championship in Medellin.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Tahoe, San Francisco, San Diego, and Ashland, Ore.
  • gohawks1988
    gohawks1988 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    L.A. and Vegas. My favorites.
  • fit4itall
    fit4itall Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Inmydreamsville!
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    The hubster and I just came back from Punta Cana last week but the whole crazy family is headed to OC Maryland in August!
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I am going back to Destin Florida.. my home sweet home.. I am currently on assignment to Albuquerque NM but my heart and fishing gear are in FL.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Jamaica in June, San Diego in July and Las Vegas September
  • synchkat
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Roadtrip up north all the way to Toronto gonna try to hit as much states as we can. we hit the west a couple years back hit about 10 states on that run.

Toronto is kinda awesome...just sayin
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    I'll be gong to Dublin for a few days. From there I'll be flying to Barcelona where I plan to spend a week and driving from there to the family holiday house in Torrevieja.
  • Skimohunt
    Skimohunt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Vermont in August. First time in NE.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Roadtrip up north all the way to Toronto gonna try to hit as much states as we can. we hit the west a couple years back hit about 10 states on that run.

I just hope they'll let me back in the states lol. A friend got detained for 6 hours at the border

That's the US immigration not ours. :) we let everyone in its Canada
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options

I just hope they'll let me back in the states lol. A friend got detained for 6 hours at the border

lol, I went on a fishing trip to canada with dad last fall and the canadian immigration officer was convinced I had a gun. Sorry lady, just doritos, beer and fishing poles
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Mt Rushmore and Ziplining! http://www.rushmoretramwayadventures.com/hours.aspx

We are taking our Norwegian exchange student in 2 weeks. Then off to Jackson Wyoming, and then camping... for 2 weeks. No wifi and I'm trying to figure out how to log when out of service area...
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    Disney in two weeks, Savannah in July, and Virginia Beach in August
  • synchkat
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »

lol, I went on a fishing trip to canada with dad last fall and the canadian immigration officer was convinced I had a gun. Sorry lady, just doritos, beer and fishing poles

Don't you all have guns?