Where are you going on vacation this summer?

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    Disney in two weeks, Savannah in July, and Virginia Beach in August

Meet you at Disney. :)
    The boy asked the other day if we can go to Disney when we're there. Luckily the husbands Conference closing is at universal studios.
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    Options
    We definitely have to meet up. I will pm you my cell number. Come over to our resort for drinks and a swim!
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    Oh don't get panties in a wad...it's innocent! Lol!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm going to Spain and Italy on a tour with my sister. It's for her school, but she gets to go to Spain for free.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Kvm11628 wrote: »
    Oh don't get panties in a wad...it's innocent! Lol!

;););)
  • 1229swansong
    1229swansong Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We took an expensive vacation last summer. This year it will be a staycation. Fortunately, we live ten minutes from Disney World and have annual passes. That solves lots of problems figuring out where to go.

Additionally, my youngest has autism and he responds well to the theme parks. We choose to spend the money for annual passes to all the parks in the area because we see how good it is for him to go.
  • Kvm11628
    Options
    Well, what happens in Disney stays in Disney.
  • ParkingPeddler
    ParkingPeddler Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    French River, ON Canada. Rented cabins, breakfast brought to you each morning, and an arm load of books to read!!!
  • synchkat
    Options
    French River, ON Canada. Rented cabins, breakfast brought to you each morning, and an arm load of books to read!!!

It's beautiful up there. We rented a place on Georgian Bay one year. It was gorgeous
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    We leave for Costa Rica in 15 days :)
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Spain with my bestie! That's what is really motivating me right now :) I want to enjoy the holiday without worrying what I look like!
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Villae81 wrote: »
    Roadtrip up north all the way to Toronto gonna try to hit as much states as we can. we hit the west a couple years back hit about 10 states on that run.

Toronto is kinda awesome...just sayin

I just hope they'll let me back in the states lol. A friend got detained for 6 hours at the border

That's the US immigration not ours. :) we let everyone in its Canada
    lol, I went on a fishing trip to canada with dad last fall and the canadian immigration officer was convinced I had a gun. Sorry lady, just doritos, beer and fishing poles

Don't you all have guns?
    Just the one I'm flexing ;)
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    Ireland in August!

Soooo Jealous! I'm working on an early fall of 2017 trip. Hubby's been wanting Alaska for years so it's his turn next year for our big trip in May, but if I can swing it we will do both next year! I so want to see where my grandparents are from...
  • mjwarbeck
    mjwarbeck Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    We love to travel and have done many a big trip with the kids (China, Singapore, Bali, England, France, Switzerland , Maui, Florida, Bahamas and some Canadian trips too like Banff)...but that was when I had tons of airmiles and hotel points. And of course, we now have 3 kids, so it gets expensive.

This summer will be at the trailer/cottage. We kick them out of the door at 9 am and they can stay out until dinner :smile:
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    I'll prob stick to places in NV, CA , UT, CO this summer. But next Feb/March: Australia, New Zealand, Fiji :smiley:
  • karanmwk
    karanmwk Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    dbanks80 wrote: »
    Jamaica in June, San Diego in July and Las Vegas September

Be really careful in Jamaica! Such a beautiful place though!
  • karanmwk
    karanmwk Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    mommazach wrote: »
    Mt Rushmore and Ziplining! http://www.rushmoretramwayadventures.com/hours.aspx

We are taking our Norwegian exchange student in 2 weeks. Then off to Jackson Wyoming, and then camping... for 2 weeks. No wifi and I'm trying to figure out how to log when out of service area...

Thanks for that link!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Got three Motorcycle ride Planned. One to Washington, One to Oregon and one that has no destination. On the last one I am meeting a Marine Buddy and we are going to ride for 10 days with no destination in mind.

Also going to Vegas for a week in August with my wife.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    What's a "vacation?"

I haven't had a real vacation in 13 years. Sucks when you have no money.