Transformation Tuesday! 75 pounds down

Options
2»

Replies

• FarihaSajid
    FarihaSajid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing...Just diet control or exercise also?
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very well done! I want my arms to look as toned as yours.

thank you!! I love them, finally <3
    Amazing...Just diet control or exercise also?

I work out a lot which has really changed my shape! I lift weights usually 3 - 4 times a week, yoga every day, some times I run but not as much as I used to. I also used to bike a lot but it's not very cyclist friendly where I just moved!
  • de7inhim
    de7inhim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Cortney, Wonderful job. You were beautiful before but it truly wonderful. You have worked hard and your joy is all over your face. I wish you continued success and great happiness in life. It is not about how we look, but health and you have just invested in your long, happy, healthy, future. I wish I would have had the courage when I was your age. You Rock! Dee in Ohio
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Options
    de7inhim wrote: »
    Cortney, Wonderful job. You were beautiful before but it truly wonderful. You have worked hard and your joy is all over your face. I wish you continued success and great happiness in life. It is not about how we look, but health and you have just invested in your long, happy, healthy, future. I wish I would have had the courage when I was your age. You Rock! Dee in Ohio

Thanks, Dee!! I feel like myself now and so happy! I'm proud of how I look but that's less important than how I feel :) You'll do great!! It's never too late to change our lives :)!
  • caitlinrn83
    caitlinrn83 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Well done! Your hair is amazing and you look fantastic!
    Also, I now want oysters on the half shell.
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Options
    Well done! Your hair is amazing and you look fantastic!
    Also, I now want oysters on the half shell.

Thank you! <3 Those were my first oysters and I really want some more! YUM!
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • awolfe75
    awolfe75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration! Adding you as a friend
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!