Gooooaaallllll!!!!

Options
124»

Replies

• kokomo61
    kokomo61 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    wow! I want to be like you. I am just getting started on the program. For my health sake I REALLY need to loose weight. Appreciate everyone's tips and encouragement!

thanks

rjoset

Step #1 is:

Start.

Step #2 is:

Keep going.

I found that the key for me was managing calorie intake. Exercise, I was already good at. Be brutally honest with your tracking, make sure you're getting enough calories, and run a deficit. Rinse and repeat. You're going to have plateaus, back tracking, etc. Just watch the overall trend and keep going. You can get there...you just have to start.
  • kokomo61
    kokomo61 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    An update....as of this morning, I'm officially "Normal". My BMI was 35+ when I started, so officially 'Obese' in November. In February, I got to 'Overweight', and I was very happy to make that change.....today, on the scale, my BMI was 24.8.

Normal! But NEVER average.
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! :flowerforyou:
  • ShubhaBansal
    ShubhaBansal Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Kuddos on wonderful achievement...Liked your saying it matters in what direction we are going..Same is said my Mr Franklin also in his book 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
  • michelleonamission
    michelleonamission Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Can't wait until I get there
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!