Carb question

Options
124»

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ yes^^^^ Prelogging definitely helps. It sometimes took me 10 times going in and out of my diary rearranging this, taking away that etc etc before I had my macros where I wanted them.

That's my biggest thing I don't like pre logging as I may not want those good that day tried it
    I know I'm hardwork but I will look into lowering my carbs my food intake slow as my ibs is bad

I do belong to that group already though Thankyou both
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    size102b wrote: »
    I have small portions
    Cereal 40 g
    Pitta is tiny it's Weightwatchers
    Popcorn is rare only been 3 times this year roughly
    Crisps are my only treat

I just don't find salad & eggs filling so would eat more if I didn't have what I do now
    I just read if you don't eat enough and exercise you retain water tbh last week I gained 5lbs in 2 days and my diary is honest it can't be fat
    But I appreciate your advice also it's money eating low carb is more fresh meat and veg etc and feeding 5 of us 3 growing children it's expensive plus fussy I will try looking into cheap lower carb alternatives just cereal is cheap and 5 pitta beads last me all week day lunches

Not saying servings aren't small or there is anything wrong with those foods...but they are still all keeping you from getting a lower carb count when consumed all in the same day. Have you ever tried eating a salad so big it fits in a mixing bowl? Like when I eat salad it's 200grams of greens, plus other veg, and meat.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Sometimes you have to keep trying at things you don't like, if you have a goal. Or change your goals. Good luck!
  • Panda_Poptarts
    Panda_Poptarts Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I don't eat salad very often. I love my veggoes, but I eat lots of meat and dairy too. Low carb doesn't have to mean salads :) You are already technically low carb (under 150g).
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    [
    Thanks for taking the time to reply it's appreciated

I've opened my diary

My diary is public, I honestly don't care what other people think, and neither should you :smile:

Once a person on here said I shouldn't eat crisps as they are awful and I don't deserve to lose weight unless I eat clean
    Just ignore them. Only listen to those who will give you constructive criticism and helpful tips, not whiny beliefs. Crisps can definitely fit in! :) You don't have to discontinue eating something if someone else doesn't like it. Something similar happened to me with breakfast muffins where someone was telling me not to eat them and actually got mad.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I've had a couple of unwelcome messages from random strangers. One told me off for not eating enough vegetables, and the other one said i was most likely pre-diabetic because I always want something sweet/dessert after dinner..