Lol..

No...

Wow, nice to know I am being edited...

Darn, I missed it.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    TR0berts wrote: »
    Where are the studies? All I see is a bunch of hyperlinks to other pieces on that website.

Oh, that's right - it's a sensationalist website. They probably wouldn't actually know how to read a study, much less conduct one.

The hyperlinks all go to the actual studies themselves via "sources cited"
    yeah...I checked on that...the links just go to other articles which also have no sources (that I could find).

I wasn't about to spam the entire thread with dozens of studies about different aspects of cholesterol - I thought it would be more beneficial for people to search for aspects that interest them more specifically and then can go to that specific research.

It's not a sensationalist website oh it totally is, it is strictly science based oh it totally is notwhere Dr. Greger M.D. FACLM summarizes the studies in an easy to understand manner aka spins a tale to fit his narrative while still providing links to those studies again, couldn't find those studies, no smoke and mirrors except for all the smoke and mirrors.

" A founding member and Fellow of the American College of Lifestyle Medicine, Dr. Greger is licensed as a general practitioner specializing in clinical nutrition. Currently he proudly serves as the public health director at the Humane Society of the United States. Dr. Greger is a graduate of the Cornell University School of Agriculture and the Tufts University School of Medicine... Dr. Greger receives no compensation for his work on NutritionFacts.org."

k
  • 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,493 Member
    Options
    Stphallenm wrote: »
    Eat plant-based

Say no to heart diseases!

Most of the animals I eat, eat plants, so I'm doing good!!

• MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    @williammuney I read somewhere that levels under 150 could even start causing depression.
    http://www.mayoclinic.org/cholesterol-level/expert-answers/faq-20057952
    Careful ok? Too much of a good thing can hurt you.

Skittles and whompers cause heart disease. Not an egg a day.