What is your go to exercise ?

Options
13»

Replies

• lottogirly
    lottogirly Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Heavy lifting (deadlifts, squats, bench, push press, power cleans) and running. I'm doing the Honolulu Marathon in December so training for that takes time and dedication.

I add in gymnastics training and tabata workouts to fill in the gaps. Short, quick and fun. I never like to workout more then an hour total if can.

Such athletes we have on here! Great for you! I hope you win it!
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    On my low motivation days but where I need to burn calories I do a vigorous 2000m on the rowing machine then shoot baskets, running to the ball while I'm shooting. Basketball is the all time killer calorie burner. Do what you love!
  • cheek242
    cheek242 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Korfball here too.
  • weaving2fast
    weaving2fast Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Right now the treadmill is working for me. It's not running but the speed is getting there. I always set the incline to 1.0 and alternate speeds every 5 minutes to keep it interesting. I haven't found anything other than cardio that shredds the weight fastest. The weight is coming off.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    compound lifts for me ...squats, deadlifts, overhead press, chin ups/pull ups, etc...

dis... all week... dis.
  • Leadfoot_Lewis
    Leadfoot_Lewis Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Go to exercise I guess would be Deadlifts, as they are my favorite.

Abs - I love working them! Favorites off the top of my head are Hanging Leg Lifts, Cable Crunches, & Barbell Floor Wipers
  • NewspaperMomma
    NewspaperMomma Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ive Found a series of GREAT cardio workouts on your tube, and so far my two weeks at it, I love the results,
    and Coach Kozack is awesome.
    Look up
    Hasfit on YouTube, he has workouts for all levels.