• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,967 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
  • Rogstar
    Rogstar Posts: 216 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    OK, it's kinda dumb and maybe a little vain...

I moved to WI when I got married 11 years ago. I had to get a new Driver's License and all that. I put my weight at 160 (@ 5'-7" and I think I was lying even then!) When it came up for renewal 7 years ago, I was 240-250 (I wasn't weighing myself then, so I have no idea) but since they didn't ask me to change any info, I didn't. All they did was change the address and take a new photo. Boy, it looks like I have 160lbs just in my cheeks!

Well, my license expires next April for my 36th birthday. I'm tired of the weight being wrong, so this time, I figure I can change myself instead upping the weight on the card! :D It doesn't hurt that it also would put me on the high end of a "normal" BMI either!

But on the positive side, I already look better in the face than that last DL photo. I'd lost 40 lbs 2 years ago, and while I've gained some back (low was 195), even now at 215ish I get comments about how my picture doesn't look like me. I can't wait to get a new pic!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I think mine is to be in the mid-range of normal on the BMI chart. I started out in Obese Class III. I'm now just "overweight", so "normal" is the next stop!
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I think mine is to be in the mid-range of normal on the BMI chart. I started out in Obese Class III. I'm now just "overweight", so "normal" is the next stop!
    You have great goals! Mine is to weigh 120 and I have 115 to lose.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I'm currently cutting down to about 190, so about 13 pounds to go. I may need to go slightly leaner, but we'll see. From there it's back to another long, slow bulk.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 and my goal is 112. I read that was optimal on a couple of different charts. I'll be happy with 115 I think. I haven't been either weight as an adult so we'll see. 145-150 has been my weight for years...it's the weight I maintain easily without really trying. It's a size 12 ish though and I'm not happy with that. I'm short and I'm hoping to get down to around a size 4:) I'm at 136 now so I'm getting there:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!