It Works!

Options
13»

Replies

• brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    I've actually tired it once when they first came out and I they don't work at all. And if you do see a change in your body it's only for a day or so. Don't waste your money girl. Probably try the detox teas you see all the time. Along with eating within your calorie range and exercise, it will actually work.

Swapping "it works!" For detox teas isn't the best advice. Your kidneys and liver detoxify your body. Any tea that claims to do this is either a diuretic or a laxative. I mean if it tastes good whatever, drink the tea, but it's not necessary. Eating within your range of calories alone would suffice.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    It Works doesn't work.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    LLT38 wrote: »
    On a related note, is it common on MFP that people add you as friends so they can try to sell their MLM stuff to you? I've had that happen twice in the past week so I am wondering if this is happening a lot.

Report them
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    my friend did a full body wrap at a dr office for her wedding. she won an it works at a bridal show and offered it to me for my belly to look better in a dress but i chickened out. the body wrap made her look more toned but she did feel weird after.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    my friend did a full body wrap at a dr office for her wedding. she won an it works at a bridal show and offered it to me for my belly to look better in a dress but i chickened out. the body wrap made her look more toned but she did feel weird after.

A full body wrap at a Dr's office? What medical doctor would do that? It dehydrates you. That's it.
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    MissusMoon wrote: »

A full body wrap at a Dr's office? What medical doctor would do that? It dehydrates you. That's it.

Dr. Oz?