Girls who go to the gym for attention..WHY YOU DO THIS?

Options
onetwopotato
onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
Running on a treadmill the other night, late, gym was empty. Girl gets on the elliptical right in front of me with her damn tight yoga pants on. NOW YOU GOT ME ALL DISTRACTED. YES YOUR BUTT LOOKS GREAT AND YOU KNOW THIS.

Why do you girls do this?

Replies

• ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Maybe she just likes that particular machine. She's probably not even paying attention to you.
  • vkc1978
    vkc1978 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I prefer yoga pants because theyre more comfortbale than gym shorts, it has nothing to do with needing attention- which is obvious because i usually look like a hot mess by the time im 10 mins into my workout :bigsmile:
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    idk.
    but I like it.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    because we can
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    1) Because - who knows, she could be showing off, not paying attention, trying to annoy you, etc
    2) Showing off - maybe she enjoys tormenting people?
    3) Oblivious to everything & everybody - she wants to do her workout, maybe that's her favorite machine, under the best fan, in front of the TV was wants, gets the best radio reception, etc
    4) People are drawn to "stay together" - in an empty gym, maybe she feels better beside another human rather than off by herself all alone

Why let it bother you - you get a free show. Ok, if it's distracting, work harder or move. Simple & easy :happy:
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    More importantly why would you ever want to stop it? One reason people exercise is to look better. It makes sense that they would keep excising after they got to where they are looking great. I say more power to her. I highly doubt she was even trying to get attention from you or anyone else and even if she was it is irrelevant. Your focus is your own responsibility.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Clearly she's a she-devil who is trying to lead you astray... *nod*
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    She wants to get her workout and didn't notice that you were on the machine behind her.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

I think the answer is in your subject line.
  • amylite
    amylite Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Running on a treadmill the other night, late, gym was empty. Girl gets on the elliptical right in front of me with her damn tight yoga pants on. NOW YOU GOT ME ALL DISTRACTED. YES YOUR BUTT LOOKS GREAT AND YOU KNOW THIS.

Just because you noticed her and you were distracted does not mean that she only goes to the gym for attention. Project much? lol
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    So her butt can keep looking great;)
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Can't even reply because this site is so f'n slow. :angry:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    if she wanted attention, she'd go to the gym when it was packed full of people.
  • ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    So her butt can keep looking great;)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    maybe its just what is most comfortable?
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    This happened.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Because I'm an attention *kitten*.
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    I'm so not complaining though. <3
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Well duh. She did it for the same reason that the sun, moon, and stars all revolve around you.
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Because I'm an attention *kitten*.

QFT