Girls who go to the gym for attention..WHY YOU DO THIS?

Options

Replies

• onetwopotato
    onetwopotato Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    welcome :wink:

It is the least I can do since I forgot to dress correctly at the gym
    Well, like I said...change it. For me? :flowerforyou:

What time am I supposed to show up at the gym? I will be wearing a bright blue sports bra and crossfitt capris
    Just let me know. I'm on your schedule now.

Meet me there in 2 hours :wink:
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • pushyourself14
    pushyourself14 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Like many others, I don't think she was working out in front of you for attention. Clothes are just clothes. Every woman wears yoga pants.

What makes me laugh is when I see somebody at the gym wearing make-up. This, to me, indicates a girl looking for attention :P Unless you look like Alice Cooper after your workout... It's a waste of time to be in the gym. Just my humble little opinion :)
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I don't. I invested in a bunch of equipment so I exercise at home. And believe me, no one would be distracted by me! I wear a baggy t-shirt, capri sweats and a bandana!
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Since I work out at home and only attend practices with women, I'm hiring a male to stand behind me while I squat. Please send your resumé via inbox.
  • pushyourself14
    Options
    Personally, I love my yoga pants; and the more squats I do the better I look in them. That and I for some reason always migrate to the exact same machines if they are open regardless of who's there. Just enjoy the view if it's a good one and maybe that will make you stay longer and burn more calories. :laugh:
    That it did. It worked. I didn't quit until she did. :embarassed:

That's good motivation! Albeit a tad creepy... *shrug* :)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Like many others, I don't think she was working out in front of you for attention. Clothes are just clothes. Every woman wears yoga pants.

What makes me laugh is when I see somebody at the gym wearing make-up. This, to me, indicates a girl looking for attention :P Unless you look like Alice Cooper after your workout... It's a waste of time to be in the gym. Just my humble little opinion :)

Ummmmmmm.......or maybe it indicates that she came to the gym after work. Or a million other things. Maybe she didn't take it off because she didn't care. Makeup is just makeup.
  • LouisianaHott
    Options
    welcome :wink:

It is the least I can do since I forgot to dress correctly at the gym
    Well, like I said...change it. For me? :flowerforyou:

What time am I supposed to show up at the gym? I will be wearing a bright blue sports bra and crossfitt capris
    Just let me know. I'm on your schedule now.

Meet me there in 2 hours :wink:
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

Will you check and see if I am doing squats properly after?
  • pushyourself14
    Options

Ummmmmmm.......or maybe it indicates that she came to the gym after work. Or a million other things. Maybe she didn't take it off because she didn't care. Makeup is just makeup.

We are all entitled to our opinions. ;) I don't think make-up remover is hard to come by, though. :P
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Personally, I love my yoga pants; and the more squats I do the better I look in them. That and I for some reason always migrate to the exact same machines if they are open regardless of who's there. Just enjoy the view if it's a good one and maybe that will make you stay longer and burn more calories. :laugh:

Who are you to judge me? If a god damn perfect looking butt doesn't motivate ANY guy behind it, he swings the other way.
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    Will you check and see if I am doing squats properly after?
    Not sure if I can help you there unless you're wearing yoga pants or volleyball shorts.
  • pushyourself14
    Options

Who are you to judge me? If a god damn perfect looking butt doesn't motivate ANY guy behind it, swings the other way.

I'm not judging you. That's what the "shrug" was for. Whatever works :D
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options

We are all entitled to our opinions. ;) I don't think make-up remover is hard to come by, though. :P

If I worked out at a gym, I'd want to wear make up and fitting clothes and be looked at. What? It's a nice confidence boost :tongue: You can bet I still work hard regardless of what I'm wearing!
  • onetwopotato
    Options

Who are you to judge me? If a god damn perfect looking butt doesn't motivate ANY guy behind it, swings the other way.

Creepy isn't judging? Are you slightly retarded?
  • pushyourself14
    Options

If I worked out at a gym, I'd want to wear make up and fitting clothes and be looked at. What? It's a nice confidence boost :tongue: You can bet I still work hard regardless of what I'm wearing!

It doesn't bother me. Get it girl! I just said that it makes me laugh. :)
  • pushyourself14
    Options

Creepy isn't judging? Are you slightly retarded?

haters gon' hate
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    haters gon' hate
    Makes sense.
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options

Ahhhhh....I got this! So, you mean you're entitled to your opinion?
  • pushyourself14
    Options
    haters gon' hate
    Makes sense.

It's just not worth the energy to explain to you that using an adjective doesn't mean I attached judgement to it. But, here we are.

And, it IS creepy. That doesn't mean I care what you do.
  • LouisianaHott
    Options

No it isn't, but after working an 11 hour shift I will not go and remove my makeup. If someone doesn't like it tough ****
  • onetwopotato
    Options
    haters gon' hate
    Makes sense.

It's just not worth the energy to explain to you that using an adjective doesn't mean I attached judgement to it. But, here we are.

And, it IS creepy. That doesn't mean I care what you do.
    npNUzS0.gif