6 Week Online Accountability Challenge

Options
PeacefulUnicorn
PeacefulUnicorn Posts: 28 Member
Hey friends! I'm new to My Fitness Pal, but I've been traveling on my wellness journey for a few years.

I'm looking to begin a 6 week Online Challenge group. My hope is that that we will support each other and provide positive motivation to one another.

We will begin with initial weigh ins this Sunday, May 22 and will conclude Sunday, July 3. Finishing just in time for your 4th of July parties.

Comment below to join!

Replies

• andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    im in!
  • sonnshinemfp
    sonnshinemfp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • PeacefulUnicorn
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Great! 3 people so far. Let's get as many people as we can. Invite your friends and let's lose weight.
  • andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    i can't wait for this challenge to start, this is exactly what I need to help drop the last amount of bodyfat before the glorious abs make their appearance! I feel accountability is a huge factor for me, as far as myself. I can tell myself I'm doing good, but if someone else says hey pick up the slack, I not only listen to their advice but I will apply it 100 fold because I feel outside criticism and critique is the ONLY way one can truly know if they are progressing.
  • Makkie155
    Makkie155 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm in! So excited for this!
  • Brandi87224
    Brandi87224 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too!
  • PeacefulUnicorn
    Options
    i can't wait for this challenge to start, this is exactly what I need to help drop the last amount of bodyfat before the glorious abs make their appearance! I feel accountability is a huge factor for me, as far as myself. I can tell myself I'm doing good, but if someone else says hey pick up the slack, I not only listen to their advice but I will apply it 100 fold because I feel outside criticism and critique is the ONLY way one can truly know if they are progressing.

You got this, Andrew! I'm so excited to begin as well. :smiley: We're all going to rock this out!
  • gkjefferson
    gkjefferson Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in too...I'm starting my wlj "again!" This time I'm motivated to see my goals accomplished!
  • HarperAnn6
    HarperAnn6 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I've lost 23 pounds so far, but my motivation is starting to waver.... not good as I my goal is to lose a total of 50. Thanks for starting this up. I am excited for Sunday.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I may be interested in joining. Do you have more information?
  • nickpal1997
    nickpal1997 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of this. I could really use the motivation.
  • sleepingsun825
    sleepingsun825 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've got 2 months til my little one's 1st birthday, and while I'm back to pre-baby weight, I'm not back to pre-baby shape or body composition! Thanks for setting this up!
  • greatful4grace
    greatful4grace Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I m stuck. and unmotivated, definitely need to try this !
  • PeacefulUnicorn
    Options
    Good morning, lovelies! Let today be an amazing day! I can't wait to get to know all of you. I will post challenge details this afternoon. Let's jump into these summer bodies!!!!
  • JCFan3
    JCFan3 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Please sign me up. I've been making excuses on why not to start and had decided to wait until after all the holidays but there will always be something to celebrate. Why not start celebrating weight losses and good health. Best wishes to everyone!
  • sureitstime
    sureitstime Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Waiting for the details.
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I would love motivation. I'm in!
  • hollytrolly91
    hollytrolly91 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too! Need to keep on track ready for summer :smiley: