6 Week Online Accountability Challenge

Options

Replies

• PeacefulUnicorn
    PeacefulUnicorn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    pmason79 wrote: »
    Has the group already been created? How do you join?

Yes, it has. I will add you now!!
  • PeacefulUnicorn
    PeacefulUnicorn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    But I'd really like to join! Maybe I'm not looking in the right place for the invite? =/

Adding you now, banana!! :-)
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    have you added me i don't see anything
  • sigsigsputnik
    sigsigsputnik Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi all, you probably need to log into the web interface. Could not find the group tab on the Iphone/mobile app. Web log in worked like a charm. Just search for 6 week and you will find the group and can join it. Hope this helps. Worked for me at least ;) See you in the group
  • jibeirish
    jibeirish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Id love to join can you add me to the group please
  • DaddyThinAgain
    DaddyThinAgain Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This could not come at a better time. I am all in for this. Can't wait to hear the starting bell.
  • iggy211
    iggy211 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    so how will I know if I have been added?
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten an invitation yet. Do I need to do something else to get one?
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Hi all, you probably need to log into the web interface. Could not find the group tab on the Iphone/mobile app. Web log in worked like a charm. Just search for 6 week and you will find the group and can join it. Hope this helps. Worked for me at least ;) See you in the group

Thank you I just did that and I found it, I'm in
  • Snowhite61
    Snowhite61 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Gotta love a challenge. Count me in!
  • Zom_bunny
    Zom_bunny Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I want to try to
  • mayfly85
    mayfly85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im defintely in aswell :D sounds great!
  • chelharding
    chelharding Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • flabflipper314
    flabflipper314 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit concerned that none of you look like you are heavy at all. Is this just for shaping up or is it for serious weight loss. I've lost 45, but I have a good bit to go.

Hey there!! Everyone is at different places in their wellness journeys, but we all have not yet reached our goals. This challenge is for anyone that is serious about losing weight and committing themselves to reaching their level 10 results. We are all here to support one another. Let's goooo!!!!! Excited you have decided to join. :smile:

Thank you. What does "level 10 results" mean?

• flabflipper314
    flabflipper314 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I definitely need the accountability. I've put on 20lbs in the past 2 years and it needs to come back off!
    You can do it!
  • SSB09040
    SSB09040 Posts: 53 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I too really need the accountability as I often binge eat and then suffer post binge remorse and berate myself the next day. However I'm not trying to lose weight, just maintain my current weight.
    Am I still eligible to join?
    I hope so!
    (Realises it starts tomorrow.)

• codabest
    codabest Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • natlagoon
    natlagoon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in too please!
  • Luba1
    Luba1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in....I have 2 and half months to lose few pounds before my nephew's wedding
  • cjmmach
    cjmmach Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started up again and this is my first timer seriously using this app and it's awesome. So I'm looking forward to the challenge I'm doing well my own but having a community and accountability never hurts. Can't wait to start on the 22nd