• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I also like taking them off road :happy:

DSCN0104.JPG
  • SaltWaterTaffy78
    SaltWaterTaffy78 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Between the two, a street bike. I do prefer the more upright riding style than you get on a sports bike though.

V-Strom :happy:

Suzuki-V-Strom-review.jpg

I said cruiser but I'm allowed to change my mind, right? Love this one!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    We just got a Honda Goldwing for adventure camping.. rides like a sport bike, yet so comfortable and smooth, not to mention all the storage options. :)
  • DTorres2282
    DTorres2282 Posts: 242
    Options
    I like to do stunts its a rush for me, I would also like to have the option of just cruisin but I always finding myself wanting to ride the canyons and stunt ride at the track of course
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to get my GSXR one day, been my dream bike since I was a kid!! I think the closest I'd ever get to a cruiser would have to be the Kawasaki Mean Streak! They are bad *kitten*, and kind in the middle of both sporty & cruiser......I'm in LOVE with them! :love:
    Nice GSXR is a good bike you gonna get the 750?
    Yeah I've always loved the 750, but I don't know if I can talk hubby into letting me get anything above a 600....haha! I have a vintage 550kz now, it's been punched out and has a custom 4 in to 1 exhaust, and it tears my husbands 750 Nighthawk up! lol!
  • DTorres2282
    Options
    Can't wait to get my GSXR one day, been my dream bike since I was a kid!! I think the closest I'd ever get to a cruiser would have to be the Kawasaki Mean Streak! They are bad *kitten*, and kind in the middle of both sporty & cruiser......I'm in LOVE with them! :love:
    Yeah I've always loved the 750, but I don't know if I can talk hubby into letting me get anything above a 600....haha! I have a vintage 550kz now, it's been punched out and has a custom 4 in to 1 exhaust, and it tears my husbands 750 Nighthawk up! lol!
    hahaha thats awesome try for the 750 its a sweet bike I am on a CBR 1000 and 954 myself.
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    hahaha thats awesome try for the 750 its a sweet bike I am on a CBR 1000 and 954 myself.
    Nice! CBR is a close second for my favorite sport bike! I love the old school color scheme of blue & white with the orange CBR, or the red, white & blue one.....
  • DTorres2282
    Options
    yeah it was a battle between the red white and nblue CBR but I ended up going all black getting ready to do a graphic kit.
  • 65svtfastback
    65svtfastback Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have had them all (currently have a 03 Hayabusa, 08 Ducati 1098s, 1975 Honda CB750, and a 2013 BMW r1200GS) and prefer sportier bikes. Can't stand Harleys anymore...I've had sportsters, a road king, and briefly an ultra. Could never get over the price to quality difference. Until recently my all time favorite all around bike was my Hayabusa. I can ride that thing all day long!!

A few weeks ago I bought one of the new BMW water cooled R1200GS....hands down the most fun bike I've ever swung a leg over!! Lots of power, very comfy, awesome handling, etc...Also has lots of nice factory goodies: heated grips, cruise, abs, gps, etc! It is my new favorite, and I've already put almost 2000 miles on it....Hayabusa is now getting neglected :(