Options

Replies

43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I need my fix ..
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    The one advantage to the newsfeed being down is that it's pushed more people into the forums. It's made me send out a few new FR's that I probably wouldn't have otherwise. Give that a try!

I agree!!
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    burned 358 doing 75 minutes of weight lifting and warmup on the elliptical. But no one saw it =(

If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?
    If I do a workout and it doesn't post to my newsfeed, did I burn those calories?

Awesome burn!! :bigsmile:
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    I.MISS MFP friends!! Ugh,.well i burned.327 calories, 39 minutes doing week 2 day 8 of insanity. Had frozen yogurt from peach tree after my work out!!
  • Rompers616
    Rompers616 Posts: 307
    Options
    dowg9v.jpg
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I.MISS MFP friends!! Ugh,.well i burned.327 calories, 39 minutes doing week 2 day 8 of insanity. Had frozen yogurt from peach tree after my work out!!

Great workout! Well done :bigsmile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

Great workout! Well done :bigsmile:

WTG!
  • pestosauce
    pestosauce Posts: 10
    Options
    I miss my friends...granted I don't have many, but the ones I do have I miss. I have successes that need to be shared, people!!
  • racergirl1991
    racergirl1991 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm seriously going through withdrawal....lol
  • flpst1
    flpst1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Missing my MFP buddies...:sad: :explode:
  • flpst1
    Options
    Ummm, is it me or does this feel like the moments when there is a storm and all the lights in the neighbrohood are out?
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Ummm, is it me or does this feel like the moments when there is a storm and all the lights in the neighbrohood are out?

Yup. And I keep bumping my shins on the coffee table heading over to flip the light switches, saying, "on, dammit." No luck.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Still no newsfeed!

When-the-Internet-is-down.gif

Totally me!
  • __delete
    __delete Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    What are we supposed to do? How does this apply to IIFIYM compared to Road Map compared to MFP calories.

Do i default to 1200. Are cleanses ok?
  • JessicaBR13
    JessicaBR13 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    :grumble:
  • dessertlover27
    dessertlover27 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Is anyone out there?? Anyone at all? I promise I will start misbehaving even more if you bring the feeds back. Don't leave me alone! I am too clingy for that.
  • flpst1
    Options
    Lmao!
  • DestinedforSuccess
    Options
    You don't know what you've got until its gone! I miss my funny friends posts on here. It Leo's the day go by soooo fast and it's soo encouraging!
  • Mickers36
    Mickers36 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Oh sweet lord - I have no one to talk to nooooooooooooow :(
  • amandaanderson2786
    amandaanderson2786 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    this sucks!:grumble: