• skinnyminikendra
    skinnyminikendra Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Just remember... No means yes on MFP

j3eCX.gif
  • kittyroseb
    kittyroseb Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't see why anyone would consider mfp a dating website .
    But I'm taken so I probably don't see the opportunities ! I like when someone's messeged me if its fitness/ goal orientated but if it's a guy just saying hi how are you or trying to make chit chat for the sake of it I'm not interested. It's the same if a random on Facebook just tries to start a convo imo
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Just remember... No means yes on MFP

j3eCX.gif

This definitely means you want junk pics.
  • sweetserenity247
    sweetserenity247 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Lol this entertained me :D
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Lol this entertained me :D

Sooooo, wanna kik?
  • kristylovesyou14
    kristylovesyou14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    No one from KY and no one would like me the way I am right now anyway so it's just a fitness site for me right now
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    No one from KY and no one would like me the way I am right now anyway so it's just a fitness site for me right now

Someone would like you just the way you are sweets so don't feel that way! <3 Warning though: once you've wandered into this part of the forums you will no longer only be on here for just the fitness >:)
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options

the right person will love you just how you are, which is beautiful by the way. :smile:
  • kristylovesyou14
    kristylovesyou14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yea I guess you are both right but it's hard to think I'm beautiful while I'm big
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    I'm sure youve been messaged a couple times on here. Be happy with yourself. There is always room for improvement, thats why we all came here. Keep a positive attitude.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Yea I guess you are both right but it's hard to think I'm beautiful while I'm big

You've lost 67 lbs that is an amazing accomplishment !! This shows that you have a strong will and a determination to be a better person. Those are admirable qualities. The way I see it is finding someone like you is like peeling back the layers of an onion. Each one falls away until the true inner you is reveled. Even a precious diamond must go through a transformation to reveal its true identity. You have nothing to worry about your already a winner.
  • rcummin3
    rcummin3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ....so then how do I find girls on MFP? I appear to be missing something here
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    rcummin3 wrote: »

Add them, say hello, wait for a response. Talk about goals and progress, don't be creepy.
  • skinnyminikendra
    skinnyminikendra Posts: 187 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »

Add them, say hello, wait for a response. Talk about goals and progress, don't be creepy.

Hahaha @robs_ready is this the right pep talk to use??
    tumblr_mnsek8vUkc1qfzzfco1_500.gif
  • robs_ready
    robs_ready Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    robs_ready wrote: »

Hahaha @robs_ready is this the right pep talk to use??
    tumblr_mnsek8vUkc1qfzzfco1_500.gif

U got it girl!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    ive never gotten laid once on this site

• Nova_88
    Nova_88 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    ive never gotten laid once on this site
    Do you want to?
  • girl_inflames
    girl_inflames Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I think that's absolutely fine until someone tries to push meeting on someone who is uninterested