Ask a guy that's happy the newsfeed isn't working anything

Options

Replies

• BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I was wearing yoga pants while working out at the gym last night. A guy there kept giving me the eye so I decided to work out on the elliptical right in front of him. I thought he got he hint but be still didn't talk to me. Today, he made a thread on MFP complaining about it. I'm thinking about stepping up my game....should I ask him to spot me while I squat next time?

PICK ME!! PICK ME!! I'll spot you, sweetie!
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    How do we get pecs like yours? =)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    I was wearing yoga pants while working out at the gym last night. A guy there kept giving me the eye so I decided to work out on the elliptical right in front of him. I thought he got he hint but be still didn't talk to me. Today, he made a thread on MFP complaining about it. I'm thinking about stepping up my game....should I ask him to spot me while I squat next time?

Only after you give me a shoulder ride so we can do the 'spidercat' with your kitty!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

no squatting is bad for ur knees

That's right if you wanna step up your game make sure you have the see thru lululemon limited edition yoga pants next time...with a flourescent thong.

But, but, but.......what if I don't wear underwear with my yoga pants? Will it still work?

from much research on MFP, I have learned that this is the way to go. No underwear with your yoga pants.

even if they are see through.
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options

That's right if you wanna step up your game make sure you have the see thru lululemon limited edition yoga pants next time...with a flourescent thong.

But, but, but.......what if I don't wear underwear with my yoga pants? Will it still work?

2ut21df.gif
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

VWr6I.gif

I love this gif.
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Options

A thong while squatting sounds painful.
  • BathtubBadger
    BathtubBadger Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Don't you think cutting for life sounds a lil bit paradoxical? :-)
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

Only after you give me a shoulder ride so we can do the 'spidercat' with your kitty!

Is this going to turn into something sexual? I'd be so ok with that!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

only if you don't shave, cause there has to be something that shows underneath.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

only if you don't shave, cause there has to be something that shows underneath.

Isn't that called a camel toe? :huh:
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options

VWr6I.gif

I love this gif.
  • Cutting4life
    Options
    Every question I think of is inappropriate :embarassed:

139.gif
  • Cutting4life
    Options
    How do we get pecs like yours? =)

incline dumbell presses and incline flys if you go to the gym
    for home: Decline Pushups
  • Cutting4life
    Options
    Ask a guy that's happy the newsfeed isn't working anything

When did you last cry? :laugh:

about 4 years ago

lucky you.

plz stay safe
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    What kinda car do you drive?

What kinda car would you want if money/popularity/rarity weren't an issue?
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Cheers mate, I'll try those! :)
  • Cutting4life
    Options

VWr6I.gif

I love this gif.

one of my favs aswell ;)
  • Cutting4life
    Options
    Don't you think cutting for life sounds a lil bit paradoxical? :-)

lol couldn't think of a better name :P
  • CarlaRG
    CarlaRG Posts: 264
    Options
    Every question I think of is inappropriate :embarassed:

139.gif

that made me laugh
    hard