Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How to control hunger after eating

2»

Replies

• lenkearney
    lenkearney Posts: 116 Member
    Usually when this occurs to me - it is because I have not eaten enough during the day - especially on workout days. I can tell you that most days I do not leave the table feeling"full", but that

You may want to consider a piece of fruit an hour before you eat..
  • cassienoe
    cassienoe Posts: 126 Member
    I listen to my body. If I am hungry I eat more. My body is telling me I have not given it enough fuel.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Personally, I do much better avoiding the TV. Geez, the food ads...
  • hbbeth
    hbbeth Posts: 13
    I need to learn to eat. I've always over portioned, for instance this am, I had plain Greek yogurt, probably 1.5 servings, a handfull of dried blueberries and a handful of almonds (ok, maybe 2 handfulls). So my calories are half gone first thing in the am. I'm so glad I'm getting a lot of exercise calories so I can get a snack in!

Thanks for everyone's suggestions!
  • JohnPiper2
    JohnPiper2 Posts: 10
    Water plus physillium fiber works great in between meals to give you good fiber and make you feel full.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    fiber gummy?
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Don't bother with the Phentermine. I used to take it previously & while it may kill the cravings you'll never address the issues relating to eating properly, or portion sizings. I now use a protein shake to help fill me up & keep me going for longer. I know thats not for everyone, but I definately find it works for me & I just factor in the extra cals into my allowance.