170 down with a bit more to go.

Options

Replies

• nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Nice guns. Give it a year to firm up, I'll bet if you keep lifting, you won't need surgery. Fantastic job!
  • elsielorpu
    elsielorpu Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Excellent work. May I ask how tall you are?
  • suzannekimberly
    suzannekimberly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes please tell us what you did to have such wonderful results.
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and your "bat wings" are hardly noticeable. I would kill to have your arms! :)
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Nice work....very impressive!
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Fantastic what you have already achieved! What an amazing difference, and yes that hair is amazing in that pic you mention.
  • Cedarwren
    Cedarwren Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspirational!
  • caitlinrn83
    caitlinrn83 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You're a different woman (with the same great hair!)
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Frigging awesomeness congrats
  • isign17
    isign17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You and I are exactly the same height, and our body types are very similar too, so you have really inspired me today! I have an initial goal weight of 215 lbs, and seeing your pics have reminded me of how great that weight will look on me too! :) Thank you so much for sharing your story! You look fantastic and should be SO proud of what you have accomplished!
  • isign17
    isign17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I forgot to ask - how long have you been on your journey? And how drastically did you cut calories? Looking at your shape, it seems to me like you must have done it moderately, because you honestly don't look like you have much excess skin at all. I have about 50 to go before I hit my first goal of 215. It's hard not to want it *right now* and be patient. Did you do much cardio when you started out?
  • krissyrey
    krissyrey Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Awesome job my dear!!!! Keep pushing for your goals. You are a true inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have about 15-20 pounds to lose which will bring my total weight loss to about 60 pounds. This is just the push I need! Thank you so much!!!!!
  • saminabilal
    saminabilal Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    afatpersonwholikesfood Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    What did u do to lose all the weight? Just curious because it has taken me six months just to lose freakin' ten pounds. I cannot workout intensely. How long did it take u to lose your weight?

I didn't work out intensely at first. I started by adding things to my regular diet. I really focused on adding more produce. I started counting calories and exercising for 10 minutes per day (just dancing around in my living room). I discovered MFP a few days after I began calorie counting - definitely a superior online diary compared to what I was using.

It's been about 1 year. I try to keep up on protein, and I exercise every day now. I don't restrict any foods, but I like to keep fruits and veggies around. I make sure they're easy to grab so I'm less likely to choose, for example, a Snickers bar (unless I really want a Snickers
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing. What a great inspiration and thank you for sharing with us!
  • oneallmama
    oneallmama Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!! :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look great. There is such a big difference.
  • jenni0605
    jenni0605 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congratulations on your journey! You look awesome!
  • dbhDeb
    dbhDeb Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    fantastic! what an inspiration!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!