whats your go to healthy dinner?

Options

Replies

• Chris_2013
    Chris_2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Big salad with bbq grilled chicken, roasted red peppers, carrot, cucumber, goat cheese, romaine hearts and Renee's Sweet Onion dressing.

Homemade stuffed peppers (ground turkey and lentil stuffing)

Chicken soft tacos on small corn tortillas

Tandoori chicken with salad

Ok now I'm hungry
  • Domilg23
    Domilg23 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    romaine salad with grilled chicken and balsamic vinegar! I add red paprika sometimes
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It's boring. It's easy. It's what I had twice today, varying meats and vegetables.
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Veggie and cheese quesadilla with chipotle salsa
  • Gosser
    Gosser Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Blackened salmon with a large pile of steamed veg
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Beans (which ever I have on-hand), andouille sausage, zucchini, and onion over rice. It's about 350 cals per serving. Very yummy and satisfying.
  • brigg9
    brigg9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Chicken tacos or chicken and veggies. Either way, it usually ends up being chicken and vegetables in some incarnation or another. That's kind of sad now that I think about it, lol. I eat that a lot...
  • 737jac737
    737jac737 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Half a can of tuna, a salad and oil/red wine vinegar homemade salad dressing.
  • CupcakeFree
    CupcakeFree Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Baked Tilapia and a sweet potato
  • caammph
    caammph Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken and vegetables served with pita and tzatziki!
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    spiralized zucchini or yellow squash with onions, black beans, & French dressing...i put it all in a bowl and warm it up in the microwave.

stuffed orange peppers (i hate green peppers) - i brown a pound of ground turkey with an onion, throw in some fresh grated white cheddar, put into pepper halves & bake at 425 for 10 minutes.

the "standard" - chicken, rice, & veg. i meal prep a ton of this every sunday so i have it for lunches and supper when i'm low on time/energy.

spaghetti squash with ground turkey gluten free meatballs.

white american cheese & dill pickle egg white omelette. don't knock it til you try it ;)
  • HStheBusyBee
    HStheBusyBee Posts: 1,366 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Tofu chilli (jampacked with veggies) with brown rice
  • jnpaul3
    jnpaul3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Chicken florentine meatballs with sauce over top of zucchini noodles. My whole family loved them!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    A big salad and a baked potato.
  • Angellore
    Angellore Posts: 519 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Chicken & mushroom risotto. No cream, use spray oil. It's a cheating one though because after cooking off the wine I chuck all the stock in, put a lid on the pan and leave it for 20 minutes before coming back to check it. Still tastes awesome!
  • Ginny218
    Ginny218 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    allrecipes.com/recipe/16110/greek-garbanzo-bean-salad/?src=VD_Summary
    greek garbanzo bean salad and baked skinless chicken thighs
  • Beautyinthemoonlight
    Beautyinthemoonlight Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Toast a wrap in a toasted sandwich grill until crispy. Put on tomato/pizza paste. Top with anything you like (cook toppings first of putting in oven) Put in Oven until ready or in microwave for about 2 minutes. ENJOY. When I make it with the toppings I like (carrot, rocket, cherry tomatoes and beetroot) it is under 200 calories so you could eat 2 entire pizzas for about 400 calories (depends on your toppings though.

You can spread a small amount of avocado on base instead of tomato paste if you prefer the taste.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Three cans of tuna, swiss cheese, and 3/4th pound of spinach. It's almost too much to eat at once...almost.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Veggie egg white omelette with avocado and whatever leftover carb I have in the fridge, (some kind of squash or sweet potato) and maybe some fruit