Hate fake profile pict!

Options

Replies

• TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    'Cause my cat's so damned cute, that's why!

Wait - you're not the cat? I am.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    My last account I was using my "skinny pic" as inspiration. When I changed usernames (to protect a anonimity on another site), I also decided to use a more recent fat picture. Idk, it just made me sad seeing pretty me all the time and knowing I don't look like that anymore.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I kept a photo of Jessica Biel's butt in my gallery until I got sick of people asking if that was my real *kitten*. Her butt looked great in a bikini, which is what I wanted, so had it up for inspiration. It wasn't my main pic, ever, though.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    This *kitten* *kitten* is getting old, fast.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    Fake pics? WHAT? You mean I wasn't texting with Adam Levine? Awwwww man....
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    My pic is real but artistically rendered as am an amateur photographer and I like to play around with various effects. So technically not a true likeness of me but certainly not a picture of someone else. And as I am not trying to lure anyone into my clutches with my unholy attractiveness I guess a little photo shopping is permissible.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Options
    <- no one complains about my pic being fake when its cake :p

Truth! But the cake is a lie...

k0lujw2s1k97.jpg
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Arwen1218 wrote: »
    I don't understand fake pics at all especially on a place like here. It's not like we r here to date...we r all here with different fitness and health goals. All of us are working to better ourselves so why not just be real to each other.

Hon--I hate to tell you this, but it's probably done because alot of people are married, or in serious relationships. They like to play around, but are afraid of being discovered. That's what came to mind immediately when I saw the title of theis thread. Careful.

If they're here to date, in person, isn't it kind of more important not to use fake photos, not less?
  • Jonesingmucho
    Options
    Giggles
  • Rage_Phish
    Rage_Phish Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    I hate it too! Be confident in the person u are!

we dont all crave attention
  • zurina_93
    zurina_93 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hmmm ???
  • PokeyBug
    PokeyBug Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Seriously, who cares what someone else uses for a profile pic? Unless I'm planning on dating the person I met online, and they don't tell me it's a fake pic, what does it matter to me if someone wants to use a fake pic for their profile? Some people use fake pics as a means of keeping anonymity online. And if someone uses as really hot fake pic and you don't question why this hot person is looking for dates online, you're as much to blame as they are.
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    Yep, I don't like not knowing exactly who I'm chatting.