Looking for new friends on mfp

Options
Hi guys,
Like the title says I'm looking for new friends that are active on mfp for moral support and motivation, exchanging ideas/recipes etc.

My stats: 31yo, SW 238lbs, CW 227lbs, 1st GW 198lbs, height 5'8" and I have Pcos and I'm insulin resistant.

If anyone wants to keep in touch - please add me, I'd be happy to go through my journey with you :-)

Thanks x

Replies

• Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    add me if you like, anyone feel free to add me. I am pretty active, using the app everyday etc

• cbinnd
    cbinnd Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request, I also have PCOS
  • GMAllison
    GMAllison Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have PCOS, too. I am 37, have lost 92 lbs so far, have about 20-30 more to go, and i have hit a neverending plateau. Looking for MFP buddies to help me stay motivated, and to share ideas. :)
  • GSWilliams0728
    GSWilliams0728 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too have PCOS. Im 20 and trying to lose 80lbs for the past couple years. Self-motivation is my huge setback so you can add me if you'd like as well.
  • jacbianc5290
    jacbianc5290 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have it and I'm in the same boat - down 60, 40 more to go jacbianc5290
  • tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    Like the title says I'm looking for new friends that are active on mfp for moral support and motivation, exchanging ideas/recipes etc.

My stats: 31yo, SW 238lbs, CW 227lbs, 1st GW 198lbs, height 5'8" and I have Pcos and I'm insulin resistant.

If anyone wants to keep in touch - please add me, I'd be happy to go through my journey with you :-)

Thanks add me

• Adelia979
    Adelia979 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have pcos and am also looking for mfp friends to help keep me motivated! Feel free to add me. :)