• AllanJacquesMFP
    AllanJacquesMFP Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, add me too!
    AllanJacquesMFP
  • T2M1
    T2M1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    COUNT ME IN! Seems that making the decision to take control of how I eat is really quite Empowering! I'm vegetarian and have been reading about IF for the past 2 days. My fitness Pal was suggested in one of the articles I read. So here I am. Would be helpful to chat with other people who are a little further along than I am.
    Could never understand how I got chubbie drinking fruit smoothies, green juices and salad!! After filling in my foods eaten today, I realized that I eat way too much fruit and not enough fats and protein. Big learning curve ahead, but excited to start this journey! Looking forward to reading everyone's posts! ~ T2M
  • csecj137
    csecj137 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me too? I've been doing 16:8 and it seems to work.
  • RAD80934
    RAD80934 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me 18:6
  • tfirman
    tfirman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My goal is to eat in a 6 hour window (breakfast & lunch) in August.
  • joelevans05
    joelevans05 Posts: 4 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Intermittent faster for life! It's been 3 or so years now and I'd never go back to normal eating..

I experiment with extended fasting also, my record is 5 days straight, nothing but water.
    I try and do a 3 day fast at least once a month, and daily 20hr fasts.

Anyone into intermittent fasting feel free to add me! Be nice to have some like minded people around me. Cheers
  • LynseyZombie
    LynseyZombie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this and started today! Please add me
  • sofiawantstolose
    sofiawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 16:8, just started!! Add me people!!
  • mloylo0182
    mloylo0182 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've been doing 5:2 and had some moderate success, but have been struggling with it recently because I'm training for a half marathon. I think I'll have a better time with 16:8 and plan on implementing it asap. Add me!