Accidentally ate a fat after workout

Options
2»

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    btc3sjqbpxqo.jpg

Seriously though. No problem if it fits your overall calorie allowance etc.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    a fat? One?
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    a fat? One?

Surprised it hadn't been said yet.
  • smileymaxine
    smileymaxine Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    What is this a joke ?
    Really you ate food oh no >_> healthy fats are good just eat well through out the day , it doesn't destroy a workout what you eat afterwards ( granted you don't want to shovel down a mass amount of coke and McDonald's) just keep to your macros and cals

What if a mass amount of coke and McDonald's fit my calories, macros and overall nutritional goals?

Then your choice . Like to see a diet that that works with an doesn't kill you off :p

I guess I'm going to die then too. I have McDonalds once or twice a week. Even though I fit it into my macros and overall nutritional goals, I am unhealthy and will die soon. Oh, well. I had a good run.

Dudes chill just an example , good for you if you can tolerate that and it fits into your diet but if someone goes to the gym to workout then every time " rewards " themselves with " junk" without thinking about cals and just going " oh I deserve this " they aren't gonna get too far.

• JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    a fat? One?

It may not have been pointed out as it's merely a grammar/spelling error. What does anyone gain by pointing that out, when she's simply asking an honest question; why embarrass them?
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    jofjltncb6 wrote: »
    What is this a joke ?
    Really you ate food oh no >_> healthy fats are good just eat well through out the day , it doesn't destroy a workout what you eat afterwards ( granted you don't want to shovel down a mass amount of coke and McDonald's) just keep to your macros and cals

What if a mass amount of coke and McDonald's fit my calories, macros and overall nutritional goals?

Then your choice . Like to see a diet that that works with an doesn't kill you off :p

I guess I'm going to die then too. I have McDonalds once or twice a week. Even though I fit it into my macros and overall nutritional goals, I am unhealthy and will die soon. Oh, well. I had a good run.

Dudes chill just an example , good for you if you can tolerate that and it fits into your diet but if someone goes to the gym to workout then every time " rewards " themselves with " junk" without thinking about cals and just going " oh I deserve this " they aren't gonna get too far.

Solid non sequitur.

Maybe walk it back to the actual topic at hand?
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Get a grip. Really?
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    a fat? One?

It may not have been pointed out as it's merely a grammar/spelling error. What does anyone gain by pointing that out, when she's simply asking an honest question; why embarrass them?

Is it? Wasn't pointed out as a grammar error but as perception. What is a fat and why does the OP consider it at all?
  • cgvet37
    cgvet37 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    What does that have to do with your workout? I would change your quest bar for some real food though. Almond butter (unsweetened) is perfect for post workout reloading.

Post workout is the optimum time to consume protein. Rather it be a Quest bar or a shake.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    cgvet37 wrote: »
    What does that have to do with your workout? I would change your quest bar for some real food though. Almond butter (unsweetened) is perfect for post workout reloading.

Post workout is the optimum time to consume protein. Rather it be a Quest bar or a shake.

More optimum than pre-workout? How so?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    W.T.F. Mate?

No.