Curves or no curves

Options

Replies

• Test_Ryder
    Test_Ryder Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    I would definitely rather be curvy. Not online dating kind of curves (where they actually have rolls) but boobs booty and hips kind of curves.

HAHAHA!
  • jbconnelly
    jbconnelly Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    dizzzigrl wrote: »
    I would definitely rather be curvy. Not online dating kind of curves (where they actually have rolls) but boobs booty and hips kind of curves.

That

• kickdrum41
    kickdrum41 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Curves 100% I'll take all the curves
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    kickdrum41 wrote: »
    Curves 100% I'll take all the curves

Awesome sauce
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options

I like 'i' cause granny panties. <3
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    jbconnelly wrote: »
    Some of you guys can't be serious right?! Be what shape makes you feel good about you and show your confidence! That's what's sexy.

Listen to this guy. :)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Since I have them #teAmcurves.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    A woman is supposed to have an hourglass shape to her. Its what defines a woman and makes her instantly recognizable. Some are more pronounced than others personally I like something proportional, not overly exaggerated and kind of right in the middle. She needs to have feminine hips and a nice set on top.

Guess I'm not a woman then. :(

Are you a robot woman? That's cool. @synchkat
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I prefer the curves in the shape of an hourglass rather than a beach ball.
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    A woman is supposed to have an hourglass shape to her. Its what defines a woman and makes her instantly recognizable. Some are more pronounced than others personally I like something proportional, not overly exaggerated and kind of right in the middle. She needs to have feminine hips and a nice set on top.

Guess I'm not a woman then. :(

Oh *kitten*, I guess I'm not much of woman either. Learn something new every day.
  • masonannable
    masonannable Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Healthy curves are very sexy . Not a fan of boney look tho
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    These days any girl out of shape considers herself curvy....long gone the days when curves actually meant curves.

I do agree with your statement. I know I need work, Hince why I'm here. I asked this because husband saw me looking at another female and was curious why I was looking. I explained I liked her body. He disagreed with me and said she was too thin in his opinion. So I thought I would throw out the question to see what responses I would get.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    It depends on the woman! Plenty of girls rock being super skinny, while others completely rock being curvy. Personally, I tend to prefer the curvy physique (fit-curvy, not out-of-shape curvy) just because it is a more obtainable goal that I can reach versus trying to mold my body into a stick thin figure.

This. I'll also add plenty of woman rock whatever shape they are. It's all about working with what you have and loving yourself no matter what.