Curves or no curves

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Tsartele wrote: »
    A woman is supposed to have an hourglass shape to her. Its what defines a woman and makes her instantly recognizable. Some are more pronounced than others personally I like something proportional, not overly exaggerated and kind of right in the middle. She needs to have feminine hips and a nice set on top.

Guess I'm not a woman then. :(

Oh *kitten*, I guess I'm not much of woman either. Learn something new every day.

Haha at least we know
    I was born with a tall, "sporty" frame. Ain't ever gone have curves. Guess I'll be happy being a "woman"
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    7f6blowjlxnr.jpeg curves

showofff
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    A woman is supposed to have an hourglass shape to her. Its what defines a woman and makes her instantly recognizable. Some are more pronounced than others personally I like something proportional, not overly exaggerated and kind of right in the middle. She needs to have feminine hips and a nice set on top.

Every time I venture into one of these threads I immediately regret it anytime I see absolutely anything you have ever posted.

So what your saying is that were not getting engaged anytime soon ??? Darn my luck.

The original question was "But what do guys like?" I stated what I liked and you get pissed not my fault.
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    7f6blowjlxnr.jpeg curves

Amazingly beautiful.
  • Ashley___916
    Ashley___916 Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    7f6blowjlxnr.jpeg curves

Amazingly beautiful.

<3 thanks
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I find this question tough because there's things I appreciate about both profiles. I have a great deal of envy for women with butts, I myself am minus one being a straighter shape the more I lose. Also women with naturally significant boobs, yes I'm jealous of you too. But I also love a really thin overall leg which is more of a straight shaped attribute.

I hear you on the husband front though, I was doing 30 Day Shred last week and mine says, "Please never get as skinny as the chick in the green.". Meanwhile I'm looking at her thinking, "Why not?!" Haha!
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    I find this question tough because there's things I appreciate about both profiles. I have a great deal of envy for women with butts, I myself am minus one being a straighter shape the more I lose. Also women with naturally significant boobs, yes I'm jealous of you too. But I also love a really thin overall leg which is more of a straight shaped attribute.

I hear you on the husband front though, I was doing 30 Day Shred last week and mine says, "Please never get as skinny as the chick in the green.". Meanwhile I'm looking at her thinking, "Why not?!" Haha!

Exactly!! I see someone who I would like to look like and then he says that.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Long term attraction is 100% personality based for me, but if we're just going by what's attractive at first glance, curves > no curves overall.
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I like pin up kinda curves on my lady's
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Men are hard-wired to be attracted to a 70% waist/hip ratio. Maybe women are hard-wired to agree. I dunno.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    answer-to-the-amp-quot-real-women-have-curves-amp-quot_o_2373125.jpg

Point taken. Lol
  • vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Love the curves.. Oh yeah