Replies

• jobean12
    jobean12 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    How do you reset your food amounts?
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I do low to moderate carb and have never felt better! Althought had a rough go of it this week. But feel free to add me...
  • Peachy1962
    Peachy1962 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hiya my name is Sharon and I have just started back on low carb eating!! The regular just watching the calories way of eating wasn't working and my sodium was making me hold so much water it was like banging my head against a brick wall!! :frown: I am a type 2 diabetic and I am sure that the fruit was healthy but was never gonna let me lose the weight properly so I Said BACK TO LOW CARB!! which I had done in the past and lost 90 pounds and then went back to eating the regular way and then that became a slippery slope to really going overboard until I gained it all back and then some!! The dreaded YOYO syndrome at it's worst!!

My dairy is open and I am gonna try to keep coming up with tasty meals so I dont get bored!! :smokin: The the thing I like the most about the low carb way of eating is that the hunger is not a big issue!! as long as your protein and fat are at a good level then your body says OK I'm Good!! :bigsmile:

The lowering of the sodium is the tricky part!! Bought the salt free Mrs Dash seasonings and that and pepper is a great start!!

Will always try to be Uplifting and supportive!! always looking for like minded friends!! :) So anyone who wants to add me feel free! :flowerforyou:
  • Way2slk
    Way2slk Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends and my carbs come from fruits and veggies.

Feel free to add me as I have found some great websites.
    [img}http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg279/Yonex4me/genie.gif[/img]
  • jan1755
    jan1755 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've been counting calories but wasn't very disciplined. I've decided to give low carb a try because I know I'll eat more vegetables this way. Keeping my carbs under 100 grams. Feel free to add me
  • skinnylizzy5
    skinnylizzy5 Posts: 119
    Options
    Hi! I'm always looking for more friends and support! I just started a low carb plan this week. I was already around 90-110 carbs/day because I am gluten intolerant and don't eat any breads. But, the scale has stalled so I'm trying a few weeks of carbs from veggies only (no fruit or alcohol) before I add it back in gradually.
    My diary is open to friends so feel free to add me :)
  • VolFan2
    VolFan2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi All - I started Atkins Induction Saturday (this is day 5). I also stopped smoking - I don't do things the easy way:) I am trying to stay under 20 carbs per day for 2 weeks. Anyone else attempting ketosis? Add me!
  • 100over
    100over Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :-) I've been off this board in what feels like forever, so I'm basically starting over. I'm going to keep my carbs to between 70-100 g/day and hopefully it will work. Looking forward to swapping good recipes and finding support in staying away from the bread and pasta........I'm not a big 'sweet' tooth but I love my savoury carbs!!!
  • Tots77
    Tots77 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am just starting again with the low carb lifestyle. Please feel free to ad me. Due to my PCOS and insulin resistance, my dr wants me to keep my carb under50g/day.
  • 22dream
    22dream Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    how did u do before on low carb??
  • 22dream
    Options
    i will be starting tomorrow
  • 22dream
    Options
    i will be starting tomorrow
    Hi All - I started Atkins Induction Saturday (this is day 5). I also stopped smoking - I don't do things the easy way:) I am trying to stay under 20 carbs per day for 2 weeks. Anyone else attempting ketosis? Add me!
  • kbo4
    kbo4 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I need support n have been
    Counting calories but its not as effective. My dr is putting me on low carb. Please anyone!
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    nomorebingesgirl2014 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Me tooo