Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Which MFP would you ask on a date and how?

Options

Replies

• cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of guys I would ask out, but mainly because I REALLY want to spend some time getting to know them. Easy enough, I'd invite them out for a drink. I've grown up around guys, I might ask them out to shoot pool...
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    KPriceAk wrote: »
    There's a couple mayyyybe ... but I am way too shy and socially inept

As pretty as you are, you won't need to. They'll ask you out.

I'd ask a guy out if I like him because I don't like to waste my time wondering if he does or doesn't. Usually, if I know he likes me but doesn't ask, I would not go out with him. I like the bold guys.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I'm asking @melmelw03 by posting on the board at one of her Thunder's games!
  • BreezyPeezy5
    Options
    I'd ask @yusaku02 by buying him a bike since he wanted one.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    Arathels wrote: »
    I could never ask. I'm way too shy and socially awkward.That's why I never had a date in high school I guess lol.

Same.. the guy would have to literally pick me up and carry me on that date.. I've never been on one. To scared to face guys that ask me out. I always imagine that they're joking when they ask or playing a cruel joke on me.

Well get over that. You are gorgeous and sweet and funny. They are seriously asking you out! I met my husband on a blind date.
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    I could never ask. I'm way too shy and socially awkward.That's why I never had a date in high school I guess lol.

Same.. the guy would have to literally pick me up and carry me on that date.. I've never been on one. To scared to face guys that ask me out. I always imagine that they're joking when they ask or playing a cruel joke on me.

OH, you are beautiful, they are asking you because they want to get to know you... OK, you need some big sister advice!!!

Thanks girls :*:* I adore you both
  • BreezyPeezy5
    Options

@Arathels - You are charming and beautiful. Try not to think so much and then scare yourself away from a potentially good guy. If he's a jerk or is joking, you leave him immediately.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options

@Arathels - You are charming and beautiful. Try not to think so much and then scare yourself away from a potentially good guy. If he's a jerk or is joking, you leave him immediately.

Aww thanks babe.. I'll try to keep that in mind :*:*
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I'm asking @melmelw03 by posting on the board at one of her Thunder's games!

I approve!
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    To many to choose can't settle on one! Don't like to hurt feelings!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »
    I'm gonna ask @lauranorr send her a letter from a friend and have her circle yes or no and have her send it back. ;)

I will circle yes and throw it back in a paper airplane ! Let's go to a Browns game

Yay , DawgPound it is !!!
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    I'd ask @yusaku02 by buying him a bike since he wanted one.
    :love:
  • MisterRok
    MisterRok Posts: 3,986 Member
    Options
    I'm asking @GreenGoddess22 when her plumbing needs some work and I come over with my ballcock.
  • StayNParis
    StayNParis Posts: 42 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'd ask my fav girls @pltnm_inc and @notmessinaround on group style date xoxo
  • slinkybinkydog
    slinkybinkydog Posts: 38,959 Member
    Options
    Sad the crushes I have are always taken
  • Dr1nkbleachndye
    Dr1nkbleachndye Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    :'(
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I'll ask @MisterRok when he's done with @GreenGoddess22 's plumbing, I might need his services. Oh and bring the snake. :p
  • BreezyPeezy5
    Options
    Sad the crushes I have are always taken
    Who is it? I'll get him for you.
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Oooo I'd be too scared to ask a guy out!
  • BreezyPeezy5
    Options
    Oooo I'd be too scared to ask a guy out!

You're beautiful! You probably wouldn't have to :#
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    I'd ask @____WonderWoman with two one-way tickets to Bora Bora.