What do you eat with hard boiled eggs?

Options
13»

Replies

• angelicamedrano782
    angelicamedrano782 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I eat them sliced on a salad with lettuce, bit of cottage cheese, avocado, tabasco, salt and pepper. It's usually a snack between meals. I use two eggs and more avocado if I want it as a full meal. It's pretty good.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    deviled eggs! nom nom nom

Egg salad sandwiches and Love HB eggs in my salads.
  • kea9f
    kea9f Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Cajun seasoning. It makes everything taste better!
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Make "egg salad" with chopped eggs and cottage cheese seasoned to taste.

Top egg halves with a dolop of salsa.
  • Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I put hard boiled eggs in salad sometimes, like a Cobb salad. Deviled eggs are nice too with salt, pepper, mayo and a little bit of finely diced dill pickle or relish for some oomfh in the filling.
  • angpowers
    angpowers Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I looooooooove boiled eggs with A1 sauce on them. Like a little dollop, take a bite, add more and so on. Soooo good!

And I'll also chop up an egg or two and add 1/2 of a diced avocado with it. Something about that combo is really good. I see some people mash it up, but I like the texture of each ingredient.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I used to love bites of HB egg with reduced fat wheat thins. No idea why, but I loved the combo.

I'll do those Dave's Killer 21 grain thin sliced breads, toast it, spread avocado on, then put sliced egg on top of that.

I will actually make a sandwich, like a turkey or roast beef sandwich, but put slices of HB egg instead of meat and it's pretty darn good.

Diced egg on a salad with another protein (bacon, chicken, steak) makes my day protein-tastic.

I'll also just eat them with bacon or breakfast sausage and pretend they are breakfasty eggs, even though they are HB.
  • angpowers
    angpowers Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh oh -- and start pickling your own!
    SO EASY!
    Google it.
    best . thing . ever!!!! :p
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I make lite deviled eggs. I use reduced fat mayo, and sugar free pickle relish. You can also use low fat sour cream instead of the mayo.

Me too, but I use sliced green olives intead of relish and then sprinkle with paprika. You can make them even lighter by mixing the egg yolks with some steamed & mashed cauliflower, but that takes a little more prep.
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I put them in my salad.
  • Dannigreen31
    Dannigreen31 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    On toast is so good but I'd eat them on their own also!
  • honeypunk3
    honeypunk3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Make egg salad using greek yoghurt instead of mayo and season with paprika. Or make a vinaigrette with oil, vinegar and wholegrain mustard.
  • MrsMoviestar
    MrsMoviestar Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I like to dice it up with diced Turkey sausage. Mix it together and add a dash of salt and pepper
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I would like to get more into eating hard boiled eggs because they are cheap and easy to make in bulk and take around. I get bored of just eating them plain. Sometimes I like a little salt and pepper, but I'm wondering if anyone is more creative than me and has some suggestions!

Thank you in advance!

Dont judge me on this but I actually ate grill chicken for lunch with my eggs and for dinner yesterday I had eggs with bbq chicken breast.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I just peel and eat in 2 halves- I eat so many eggs there is not "fixing" a hard boiled egg for me. They are boring and dull- but since they are eggs- and easy and I can batch cook them- I continue to eat them.
    2 bites- no chewing- slides down the hatch. boom. done.