30 lbs Down - PICTURES! Short Ladies !

Options
2»

Replies

• leahadix3
    leahadix3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! I see no love handles! I am 5'1 and currently 162, my goal is to lose 30 lbs. If you don't mind me asking what exactly was your routine and how long did it take?
  • Vampireneko
    Vampireneko Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    leahadix3 wrote: »
    Wow, you look amazing! I see no love handles! I am 5'1 and currently 162, my goal is to lose 30 lbs. If you don't mind me asking what exactly was your routine and how long did it take?

ahh thank you :) Hmm well I do a bit less now than I did at the beginning , or rather I've changed it up a lot.So I can't really give you a how long did it take, because my weight bounced up and down because of my motivation (I have a hard time with cravings) I've stuck to between 1200-1400 calories a day. (However I have my days where I'm bad and go over but I try not to beat myself up about it! ) And just go right back to what I was doing. Aside from that, I do a lot of leisurely walking (3-3.5mph) roughly 30 mins - 1 hour a day. I do MMA style workouts (interval punches and kicks/push-ups and planks) For 10-15 mins a night. Doesn't sound like a lot but it really works up a sweat if done vigorously with minimal rest breaks. On the nights I don't do this routine,( I go back and forth, 1 day I'll do that and another I'll do this)- I hula hoop for 20-30 minutes (non-stop can be quite the challenge and you will sweat!) And then I do some hip-hop dance for about half an hour which is also quite difficult lol. I'm hoping to use these techniques to tone my waist more :) I do side planks and regular planks, about 3 reps of 1 min each. Also some squat reps every 2nd day or so just to work on toning the legs :) I hope that helps!! Thank you for reading my post!
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    Hi you look great. Im 5"2 and 145 as well. Can't wait to be your weight

Thank you! You can do it :) !!!
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    MiuNya wrote: »
    Wow omg conrgats, im 5 foot 2 as well and im 145 right now and I look terrble augh! I wanna be at your weight you are now so badly!!! I must stay strongg

Thanks! yesss stay strong, you can do this!
  • Rebekah_89
    Rebekah_89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    That is very inspiring. Congrats on the weight loss!!!
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    That is very inspiring. Congrats on the weight loss!!!

Thank you so much!! :) I'm so glad it's inspirational! <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!