30 lbs Down - PICTURES! Short Ladies !

Options
Vampireneko
Vampireneko Posts: 66 Member
edited May 2016 in Success Stories
Hello ladies (and guys(?)) Haha, anyway I'm making this post as sort of...an almost-goal hit post.
I haven't quite hit my goal - Originally my goal was 135 pounds. I blew past that, but am not quite happy.
SW-157
CW-126
GW - Not too sure - Just want to tone up and lose some more fat around my love handles- midsection however I know spot training isn't a thing so it will come with time. Probably 115-120.

*EDIT* I'm 5'2 I forgot to include that...

Anyway. I hope these pictures are able to bring some inspiration. Also, yes I am making a ridiculous funny face. I'm not 100% confident in how I look. I still often feel I'm looking at post-weight loss me. I feel like this is a struggle I will need to overcome. However, I am finding the ...strength/courage? Whatever, to post this photo still. I want to tone more and be able to completely rock a crop/halter top and low waisted pants for dance (I like hip hop!) I'm confident I'll get there.

Hope you are all inspired! If I can do it, you can do it!!! I mean it!

157lbs

zhc8fiiqynil.png

126lbs (and silly face! :P )

0j95o5i42fh2.jpg

Replies

• liannecranfield
    liannecranfield Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    congrats! Very inspiring!
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    congrats! Very inspiring!

Thank you so much! I'm glad I'm able to inspire you! :D !
  • thejadegirl
    thejadegirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look great! I first saw your pics in the photo success thread and thought that your love handles disappeared! That's what I saw first, mainly because my love handles are awful so I love to see before and afters where they go away. I'm also 5'2" and I weigh about the same as you - but my love handles...again... awful lol.
  • llwolford
    llwolford Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Great job...I have also loss 30 pounds and 31 inches. 8.5 inches off my waist. Down from snug 12 to a loose size 6. BW- 173.6 CW- 143.4. GOAL weight 135.
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    You look great! I first saw your pics in the photo success thread and thought that your love handles disappeared! That's what I saw first, mainly because my love handles are awful so I love to see before and afters where they go away. I'm also 5'2" and I weigh about the same as you - but my love handles...again... awful lol.

Thank you so much!!! :) Ahh that's so thoughtful! I'm pretty happy with the progress on my love handles however they're not completely gone -especially when I wear any type of jeans :( Lol. Little fat deposits on there haha. However I'm still happy with the progress, those things are a bugger to get rid of so I know to just be patient :3 Overall, much happier than when I started tho! And clothing shopping is much less torturous ...xD. Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it! I know you can conquer those damn love handles!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! My height/goals are similar to yours..do you mind sharing your calorie goal and your workout routine?
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    llwolford wrote: »
    Great job...I have also loss 30 pounds and 31 inches. 8.5 inches off my waist. Down from snug 12 to a loose size 6. BW- 173.6 CW- 143.4. GOAL weight 135.

That's amazing!!! Good for you you should be so proud ! I unfortunately never measured inches and I'm not quite done yet anyway :) I went from a size 10-12 jeans to between 3-5, you know how women's sizes vary depending on the brand ...So irritating! Lol but I'm not going to complain about the change :) Great work you can do it!!! Congratz on the 30lbs loss!
  • moonchildisme
    moonchildisme Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    ....as Darth Vader would say "impressive". Well done!
  • BadAssAries
    BadAssAries Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Very well done! This is definitely an inspiration.
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    Fabulous!! My height/goals are similar to yours..do you mind sharing your calorie goal and your workout routine?

I replied to your pm before I saw your post on here - hope that is ok! :)
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    Very well done! This is definitely an inspiration.

Thank you so much!! I'm so happy you are inspired!!! :D
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    awesome

Thank you :) !!
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    ....as Darth Vader would say "impressive". Well done!

Haha ! Thank you so much! Very much appreciated !
  • Kingvjackson
    Kingvjackson Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Dammm girl!!! Thats awesome you can definetly reach your goal. I'm on my journey as well and I'm glad with my results so far ! :-D
  • hzl22
    hzl22 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I see no love handles .. U look great!
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    Dammm girl!!! Thats awesome you can definetly reach your goal. I'm on my journey as well and I'm glad with my results so far ! :-D

Thank you!!! So glad you're having success, good job!
  • Vampireneko
    Options
    hzl22 wrote: »
    I see no love handles .. U look great!
    Thank you!!!
  • MiuNya
    MiuNya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow omg conrgats, im 5 foot 2 as well and im 145 right now and I look terrble augh! I wanna be at your weight you are now so badly!!! I must stay strongg
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Hi you look great. Im 5"2 and 145 as well. Can't wait to be your weight
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!