Girls! Where do you buy your workout clothes?

Options
Nike is expensive but I love the quality of their pants and sports bras! As for shirts though I'm not sure where I should go.

I also check Amazon for running shoes!

Do you have any brands or websites you buy your stuff from? :)

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Kohl's. There is usually a sale and I usually have Kohl's cash.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    Old Navy! I don't like their regular clothes but their workout line is great
  • CindyFooWho
    CindyFooWho Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Old Navy or Marshalls. And for running shoes, Asics does it for me every time.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I like cheap shirts. I tend to go with TJ Maxx, Marshalls etc--so I can get better quality shirts for less. I even like cut up tees and sometimes go to H&M.

I don't really like cheap bottoms though. I treat myself to Lululemon but have found some less expensive brands I like: RBX...okay just one brand.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Old Navy, JC Penney, Kohls are my three main. I also have some Fabletics stuff...love their pants.
  • ljk0615
    ljk0615 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Tj maxx, marshalls, poshmark, I have some leggings from sams that I love, a couple tops that were from gap on clearance that I really like.
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    TJ Maxx is my top spot for running clothes. My TJ Maxx carries a lot of RBX, which I think is pretty good quality for the price. I also cruise Amazon for sales. They discount Saucony clothing a lot and I like the brand. I also check the outlet stores near my house. The Hanes outlet carries Champion brand and the Off 5th Avenue outlet often has high end stuff from brands that are too exclusive for me to know about, but the price is right and good quality, so I pick some stuff up there too.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I second Kohls, TJMaxx and Marshalls, I also have a store called Gabriel Brother's near me that is similar in concept to those discount stores, but cheaper (clothing may be overstocks, misprinted, small tears, etc) which doesn't bother me because I have to get new clothes as I lose the weight anyway, might as well save some money. But the quality is also a mixed bag.

I have not tried Old Navy- maybe I will look at their workout stuff.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I don't have a lot of money to spend on clothes, so I go to Target or WalMart. WalMart had Danskin workout tees for $4.96 each, can't go wrong there. So far the stuff has held up just fine.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    amazon and/or old navy. I look for sales.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    Old Navy! I don't like their regular clothes but their workout line is great

I have several old Navy shirts, I do adore them.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,709 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret for capris, leggings, sports bras and tanks. Even socks occasionally because they tend to do free give-aways with purchases. I used to buy Xersion brand from JC Penny but VS is much better quality. Doesn't get stretched out or fade.

Nike or Asics for shoes so those I wait to get on sale at JC Penny.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I just stopped being frugal on needed gear to exercise in. And if I find something I love and works, I get two pairs. I have spent way too much on cheap stuff that never stayed up, tore up in the wash or just hands down did not the job, so I get what I pay for and get the good stuff.

I wear Victoria Secret awesome sports bras, nike and under armour running gear (and of course I buy some tanks off the sales racks) and I wear Saucony running shoes.

one exception: Walmart sells Avia Womens Active bike shorts and I run in these only because they are not compression and do not ride up my thighs when running down the street. They $8.00 a pair and I just re-ordered 4 pair of these, I wore these shorts out!
  • MTDDS18
    MTDDS18 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I love Old Navy stuff for affordable workout gear. I browse Poshmark often too when I want something name brand
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My favorite leggings are Kirkland (Costco) brand that I got last year. Thick material that keeps it's stretch, zippered pocket in back. Just love them, especially for $17. I hope they get them back in again this year. The mediums I got last year are getting too big :)

I also love the Victoria's Secret tights & especially bras. I love the way their compression tights fit - especially in the tush. Very supportive, like a push up bra for my poor sagging behind! And the bras are the only ones that make me look like I still have boobs. Cheap bras flatten me out like a 12 year old boy. They're pricey, but I'm watching sales and slowly stocking up.

Edited to add: Add me to the list that likes TJ Maxx for tops. Huge selection for under $10.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Goodwill! They have an Activewear section with all the brands & quality you pay $$ retail for. It can be hit & miss if you something specific right now, but check back frequently & you can build up quite the fitness wardrobe. Plus you're helping others.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    everywhere. there are very few women's clothing stores left that don't have an activewear section.
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Walmart.
  • sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    Forever 21, Ardene (in Canada), sometimes Lululemon if someone gets me a gift card. I like Winners which is like TJ Maxx if I have time to sift through stuff.