Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Girls! Where do you buy your workout clothes?

Replies

• almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Old Navy or Target
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    My main go to is Marshalls and TJ Maxx for Nike stuff. I like Old Navy and as far as tanks go anything that I think is cute so those places mentioned plus Styles 4 Less, Lookhuman.com, Ross. Because I like to try on shoes in the store and then wear them around the house before I get real use out of them I usually do New Balance outlet. Occasionally Zappos with a discount. But TJ Maxx and Marshalls have a pretty good selection of basic workout shoes.
  • moots4me
    moots4me Posts: 49 Member
    Lucy. Not cheap, but flattering, wears easily, and holds up well.
  • neela1880
    neela1880 Posts: 56 Member
    Primark, USC and amazon
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Bon Ton! I get Calvin Klein Performance for 80 percent off when it is on yellow dot clearance!
  • Emijanine
    Emijanine Posts: 158 Member
    Athleta also when there is a good sale. There capris stay put and are so breathable.
  • BeYouTiful94
    BeYouTiful94 Posts: 289 Member
    Academy. I love the BCG brand. Cheap price, good quality. I've got shorts, compression shorts, leggings, capris, tanks, and sports bras galore from that brand and love them all. I also have a couple pairs of Xersion shorts from JCP. I've had them for years and they still look brand new. For shoes, I typically go with Nike. I had a pair of Under Armor ones before my latest Nike ones that were great until I tore them up. I get shoes from Academy or Finish Line. For t-shirts, I'm a college student so I go to games or activities around campus. My T-Shirt collection is ridiculous at this point lol
  • deetucker70
    deetucker70 Posts: 43 Member
    I love Athleta and Lululemon because the colors and prints are great. Athleta Renew racer back tanks are my favorite, I have every color. They have a high neck so don't have to worry about the girls making an appearance during runs, tennis or yoga
  • Kekekylene
    Kekekylene Posts: 112 Member
    Victoria Secret for pants and sports bras and lululemon for tanks.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Academy. Whatever's on the sale rack under $15, or their BCG brand. I really don't care that much, I think most of my workout t-shirts are from 5K races now...cotton included.

I do wait for VS sales and buy their sports bras for $25. Those things are solid and last forever.
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    Victoria secret a must for bras. I love their workout gear when I have the extra cash. If not I get my workout gear at kohl's and walmart.

Just got a new outfit today from kohl's with sales and kohl's cash I spent 8.00 for a pair of pink Capri and a tank that says "will exercise for chocolate" :D
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,423 Member
    I don't have a lot of money to spend on clothes, so I go to Target or WalMart. WalMart had Danskin workout tees for $4.96 each, can't go wrong there. So far the stuff has held up just fine.

I have also gotten Danskin clothes and they have held up well.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    I like Old Navy's athletic line and it makes up most of my workout wardrobe (one of their better product lines by far, the high waist compression crops are AMAZING). I have some stuff from The Running Room that is really good quality but given how fast I drop sizes and how $$$ they can be it just isn't sensible for me to continue buying there until I'm at my end size. I have a pair of Lulu shorts I bought second hand and I honestly don't get the hype, the inseam is ridiculous short and otherwise they're just shorts? I wonder if I'd do better with their crops. I find Walmart's stuff is cut very wide and doesn't work for me even when I size down.
  • Noelani1503
    Noelani1503 Posts: 378 Member
    VS for bras. They have some good sport underwear too. I like the Nike dri fit capris and old t-shirts, but I recently discovered Athleta. I've never had pants that are so wicking and stay put. Got a running shirt there too that has some sort of sticky lining along the bottom seam so it doesn't ride up. I wear it all the time.
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Lulu, Nike, under armour and meet shirts are my go tos. I'd rather spend more on something that lasts rather than replacing something frequently.
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Target. Shoes are Nike, except Converse for lifting.
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Recently I've ordered a few items from Fabletics. Their cropped leggings are really nice, though I won't workout in them. I prefer lightweight, loose shorts for running in.

I've picked up sports bras on clearance at Dick's sporting goods and old navy. Also soffee cheerleading shorts. Tanks are cheap everywhere. Sneakers I generally buy off Amazon as I like a particular brand and model running shoe.

I went to a church fitness "expo" and they did a fitness clothing swap. I got some really nice tops. It's convinced me to spend a bit of money on nicer stuff that really provides comfort - like moisture wicking fabric as opposed to cotton tanks.

• ACanadian22
    ACanadian22 Posts: 377 Member
    Old Navy, Bluenotes, Ardene, Forever 21, and sometimes Walmart
  • Enjcg5
    Enjcg5 Posts: 389 Member
    I do all my exercise at home so TJ maxx it is! Best prices for quality stuff. Sport bras and yoga pants are all I need. I get athletic shoes from kohls.
  • Roxie65
    Roxie65 Posts: 155 Member
    I agree with Academy Sports BCG is great