Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

How do YOU make it through the weekend?

2»

Replies

• jmac4263
    jmac4263 Posts: 245 Member
    I get it the planning ahead, having meals on hand ect. I do all that and I'm not new to this I actually started about 4 years ago and lost 40 pounds SLOWLY. I always lived in a town where the nearest food or grocery store was 15 mins away. In the past year and a half I moved and now food is close and available with in minutes.

You all are right. Just need to get my mind back on track!!!
  • sonyadilworth
    sonyadilworth Posts: 24 Member
    I eat the same at weekends as I do during the week. Yesterday I was out of home all day with my little girl. I was tempted once in a coffee shop to buy a flapjack but read the nutritional info and decided it wasn't worth it and stuck with my coffee. I have a few things coming up the next few months and I really want to look my best so that's my motivation right now
  • AmandaIsherwood3
    AmandaIsherwood3 Posts: 47 Member
    Planning is key.
    I went to a music festival in the day yesterday, we weren't leaving till 1pm so I had half my lunch first and took the rest with me to eat while there. Today I am off to a bbq for my nephews birthday, I have made myself a chicken salad and I'm taking some fruit salad and a chocolate pot for my dessert so I don't feel I have to eat the yummy desserts I know will be there, because its a 5 mile walk there and back I feel I will have plenty of calories to enjoy a burger while I'm there.
    My biggest problem is sat watching tv, and you just munch without really taking notice of what your eating, now if I want something to eat I will have it but I will burn those calories first by jogging on the spot in front of the tv, last night it was a bag of quavers 63 calories, I jogged for 10 minutes then sat down and really enjoyed them.