June 1st challenge

Options
123457»

Replies

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Everybody is hanging in there, doing great! I will post on July 7 after my weigh in at my doctor's office. Just a few more days! We can set a new goal, new thread, for July if some people want to continue on with another challenge! Who is game?
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    My goal for this challenge: ⬇10 lbs

My weight on June 1st: 184 lbs
    CW: 175
    GW 174
    1 more pound to lose to meet my goal for this challenge ...feeling great!!!
  • normalicia11
    normalicia11 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Everybody is hanging in there, doing great! I will post on July 7 after my weigh in at my doctor's office. Just a few more days! We can set a new goal, new thread, for July if some people want to continue on with another challenge! Who is game?
    I am sure you are going to do great on your weight in on the 7th...
    There is another challenge that starts today "Overhaul for Fall", it's a 12week challenge, hope u can join us there as well to keep the motivation going
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Goal by July 1: 202 or below

5/30/16 - 205.6
    6/6/16 - 203.2 (-2.4 lbs)
    6/10/16 - 202
    6/20/16 - 206.6 (+4.6) vacation
    6/27/16 - 203.2 (-3.4)

I lost almost all of the vacation weight. Feeling good about it and keeping up with the diary each day. I still need to drink more water each day and continue to try to get my 10,000 steps in.
  • jedaschultz
    Options

Count me in.
    Thanks
  • Brushami
    Brushami Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Man, spent a week away from home and it flubbed the losing weight. 191.2 when I was aiming at 187. Oh well, the closest I got was 188. At 191.2, I need to lose 16.2 pounds to hit my goal weight. July will be a better month :) Can't cry about losing 6 pounfs in a month, lol. Let's go!
  • Martha6010
    Martha6010 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    182.4. June 3rd
    181.6 June 14th
    180.8 June 16th
    179.8 June 30th
    We can do it
  • prettyblondylady
    prettyblondylady Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sadly, No loss for me this month. Stayed the same. But since I fractured my foot and haven't been able to exercise much, I guess that's to be expected.
  • jedaschultz
    Options
    Not a good week. Gained .6 because I snacked and didn't exercise. Lesson learned and back on track.
  • crazypeachs
    crazypeachs Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sadly, No loss for me this month. Stayed the same. But since I fractured my foot and haven't been able to exercise much, I guess that's to be expected.

i think considering the circumstances, that's a win. great job!
  • crazypeachs
    Options

i'm in. just let me know the name of the thread, please!
  • crazypeachs
    Options
    didn't do awesome. didn't lose my 10, but i lost. i reached a goal and started on the path to that reward (a bike) and that will help me in the future, so i guess that's kind of a win. progress is progress, right?

gw: 295
    sw: 305
    ending weight: 298.8

thanks for everyone's support and encouragement! have a great july! :smile:
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    GW: 125
    SW: 226 April 14
    213 May 26
    205 July 6
  • jedaschultz
    Options
    I'm still hanging in there, lost .4 this past week.
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    @jedashultz look at the post just above for the new July thread...